ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

This better not jinx it. Fever gonna win.

Reactions: Chuck C
She’s actually played a pretty damn good game…one turnover is that right, very good defense, three steals, 10 rebounds and eight assists holy shit!

I’ll speak only for myself and I’m even embarrassed to say this, but her nasty critics do frustrate me a little.

If they knew anything about basketball, they know she is greatly impacting the game she is in even if her shot is off

Reactions: longliveCS40
Let's see how long the last 2 minutes of the game will be, marking it now 10:56 pm. The Seattle game would never end.

She’s actually played a pretty damn good game…one turnover is that right, very good defense, three steals, 10 rebounds and eight assists holy shit!

I’ll speak only for myself and I’m even embarrassed to say this, but her nasty critics do frustrate me a little.

If they knew anything about basketball, they know she is greatly impacting the game she is in even if her shot is off
Those "critics" are more invested in her failing than understanding. The question has to be why do they want her to fail so bad.

That’s what’s so incredible about her game. You have to guard her always because you never know when she’s gonna break loose and the rest of her game is so dominant that she still impacts the game even when she’s not shooting well.

On a sidenote, I watch the first half of the Dallas game and they were getting their ass kicked. How did they come back and win that game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT