ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Caitlin salty as **** about that question and deservedly so. Expectations are so goddamn out of whack for her it's ridiculous.

If you look at her actual stats, she's ****ing killing it as a rookie on a bad team.

I'm glad Barkley and Lebron came out and backed her up, the coverage around her is ****ing nonsense right now. Jealousy and projection just feels so pervasive these days.

How does Ion not sell advertising for this game? Just a pharmaceutical company? We were forced to watch their own ads for crappy network tv shows over and over and over. Lower your rates until you get buyers. What am I missing here?

I thought the ION commentators were solid tonight.

Quite…they are home announcers but they kept it pretty straightforward.

Incidentally, I was a decent athlete, but it goes without saying nothing near this kind of level… What kind of courage does it take to miss your first seven three-pointers and then take two with the game on the line in the closing Minutes…WOW!!

How does Ion not sell advertising for this game? Just a pharmaceutical company? We were forced to watch their own ads for crappy network tv shows over and over and over. Lower your rates until you get buyers. What am I missing here?
I get the feeling espn made a deal with spanks or something

Okay but seriously what is with WNBA scheduling? Fever have 6 games under their belt, and LV has 3?
Fever have to kill themselves until June 3 when they get 4 days in a row off for the first time all season. They do get 2 days off after tomorrow, but otherwise it is single days off or back to backs for the first 3 weeks of the season. That is a ton of workload.

Great game. And for everyone on Bostons ass she played great tonight. Super young team. They’ll be fine. Quit ragging on her.
I've dogged Boston. Good to see her play well. I wonder how much of it has been matchups. She went up against some of the best bigs in the league the first four games.

I still think she looks out of shape but will gladly eat crow if she continues to produce like tonight.

Great game. And for everyone on Bostons ass she played great tonight. Super young team. They’ll be fine. Quit ragging on her.
somebody got all in boston's face and set her straight, might have been herself, she looked good. had a few brain farts here and there no biggie

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT