ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Cubs 2015 Thread****

gse_multipart60773.jpg

Cubs got rung up twice on should be ball 4's in the first. Hopefully Henricks gets the same strike zone.

Not getting the inside pitch...

Ridiculous. Cubs should be up at least 3-1 right now. 1st inning two strikeouts on balls low, this inning two strikes way off the plate. Meanwhile he's not giving Hendricks those calls. Not sure what's up, but its BS.

I know the convention is that you don't argue balls and strikes, but it's almost at a point that if you are Madden you go out and argue the hell out of them knowing you will be ejected. It's either that or keep bending over.

CAHILL IS NOT A BIG LEAGUE PITCHER. HE IS A PROFESSIONAL CHEESECAKE EATER.

How are those disgusting weeds allowed on the Cubs fences, I'd be furious if I were a Mets fan. Dealing with Cubs fans tonight on FB bitching about calls and now that lucky break, I hope the Mets crush your dreams.

Reactions: GlenHawk
How are those disgusting weeds allowed on the Cubs fences, I'd be furious if I were a Mets fan. Dealing with Cubs fans tonight on FB bitching about calls and now that lucky break, I hope the Mets crush your dreams.

Hey weren't you the guy that said the Warriors had a 0% chance to win the finals?

LOL at the Cubs. I hate the Cubs, by the way. Loser fans will pack the stadium next year.

EDIT - perhaps a bit harsh, but Cubs fans rub me the wrong way.

LOL at the Cubs. I hate the Cubs, by the way. Loser fans will pack the stadium next year.

You obviously either are a cards fan or haven't met one.

Yeah Lol at them getting to the NLCS with a bunch of rookies. They definitely don't have anything going on there.

What lucky break? The Mets coaches were preparing their outfielders the same way. Mets outfield has different distances, does that make a HR a "lucky break"?

A bad break is a 2-run homer becoming a solo shot because of a previous 3-2 pitch called a SO below the knees. And having that occur repeatedly. .And it's not just Cubs fans arguing about calls. The announcers have been critical all night.

Yeah Lol at them getting to the NLCS with a bunch of rookies. They definitely don't have anything going on there.

I guess you're on record as predicting a world series "next year" then? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get to a NLCS?

I guess you're on record as predicting a world series "next year" then? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get to a NLCS?

So are you knocking the Cubs or complimenting the Cubs in this thread?! I'm confused.

Did I just see Cubs fans leaving the ballpark with an inning left down 3? Could have just been a lot of people walking around the stadium, idk. Honest question.

So are you knocking the Cubs or complimenting the Cubs in this thread?! I'm confused.

Hey, you might still win the NLCS this year. It is hard to get this far.

I just don't like your team or your fans' attitudes. I'm sure you hate my team just as much.

What point are you trying to make here? You are all over the place. Also a very odd conclusion to make from my post.

I think the Cubs did a tremendous job getting this far, seems the bats that got them here have now let them down though.
Agreed. The pitching hasn't been bad, but two runs a game won't cut it. Where are the bats when then beat the crap out of the Cardinals?

What point are you trying to make here? You are all over the place. Also a very odd conclusion to make from my post.

Enjoy this year is all I'm saying. You're VERY unlikely to make it back, whether you think the team has something going for it or not. I'll continue to enjoy the Cubs down 0-3 in the series.

Welp. Not dead yet. 1 game at a time and hopefully the bats come alive and they can make this a series.

Enjoy this year is all I'm saying. You're VERY unlikely to make it back, whether you think the team has something going for it or not. I'll continue to enjoy the Cubs down 0-3 in the series.

Believe me I have enjoyed it very much. Who's your team by the way? I understand how much needs to go your way in order to win a WS. That's why Theo's plan of stockpiling talent is such a great one. Increase your odds of winning a WS by fielding a team that should make the playoffs every single year. With the amount of young controllable talent the Cubs have, and money to spend, they should be a playoff team for at least the rest of this decade. Once you get in then anything can happen. If Vegas were to put odds on WS champions for the next 5 years the Cubs would without a doubt be the favorites.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT