*****Official Cubs 2024 Thread 🚽*****

ian happ call GIF by MLB
@torbee
You and your old man can SUCK IT!

Signed,

Ian Happless.

Reactions: torbee
Where TF have these hitters been?
Still, plenty of RISP left by Morel and Swanson today.

LOL at Jed polishing the turd during his interview. He just said they were the worst hitting team in baseball for about a month, but that isn’t who this roster really is.
Sure.

Reactions: TheCainer
LOL at Jed polishing the turd during his interview. He just said they were the worst hitting team in baseball for about a month, but that isn’t who this roster really is.
Sure.
We've got our best hitter batting #2 today.

I had heard that he hadn't played a few games and people were speculating that he might be a little banged up. But MIA?
A day or two before he had a collision with Ezequiel Pagan on a pop up. Pagan was taken off the field on a stretcher. I am wondering if Shaw had something show a day or two later?

Reactions: TheCainer
It’s rumored that Hunter Bigge is being promoted from AAA. My guess is that Colton Brewer was given his walking papers after another lackluster performance. Bigge needs a spot on the 40 man roster, and even with Hendricks most likely going on the IL, it wouldn’t be the 60 day at this point.

Reactions: hawkifann
2,3,1 (with headphones on only)
No offense, but you might be gay.
2,1,3. Taylor looked delectable in the pre game show. Which is sexist and against the vibe of today's broadcast, but, here we are. And, if Beth talks a lot during coitus she'd got to 1 in a flash. That gravelly, gargling voice gets me like steel in a flash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT