ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

That was their job, binsfield… much like the person at the insurance company who has to make the decision whether or not to pursue therapeutic or palliative course of therapy in dealing with a terminal disease.
Political parties MUST be primarily concerned with maintaining party prominence at whatever legal means, as opposed to dedicating themselves to a particular individual. The current GOP is not capable of doing this.
It's true in this case the best way to save democracy was to demolish the democratic process. Why have a primary and debates and actually vote for a presidential nominee when you can celebrate simply naming one with no process at all?

So why are you pissed at the media?
I think the media (at least CNN who I watched) missed the point of tge night…phuque “the time”…it was a night to honor Biden..and CNN spend a lot of post convention commentary time bitching about the fact the program went “over” and the Dems were too aggressive trying to put too much into too little time. The news of the night was Joe Biden and the other speakers…not the time overages. My complaint, if you note, is not “against the media” as much as it was CNN based. CNN gets a “C-“ grade at best for their convention efforts Monday night. (My curve)

Reactions: sober_teacher
It's true in this case the best way to save democracy was to demolish the democratic process. Why have a primary and debates and actually vote for a presidential nominee when you can celebrate simply naming one with no process at all?
Are you a card carrying Democrat, aashole? Why do you give a shit? The political party has a function to serve and in this case, it served Democrats as needed due to circumstances. Go back and get in line to suck your party’s Presidential choice dick. Then tell me is it the fact that Trump is a convicted felon or an accused traitor that excites you the most…remember…. You and yours consciously nominated this worthless POS to be your leader.

I think the media (at least CNN who I watched) missed the point of tge night…phuque “the time”…it was a night to honor Biden..and CNN spend a lot of post convention commentary time bitching about the fact the program went “over” and the Dems were too aggressive trying to put too much into too little time. The news of the night was Joe Biden and the other speakers…not the time overages. My complaint, if you note, is not “against the media” as much as it was CNN based. CNN gets a “C-“ grade at best for their convention efforts Monday night. (My curve)
I think the night to "honor" Biden was just a bone thrown his was after shoving him out of the race.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Are you a card carrying Democrat, aashole? Why do you give a shit? The political party has a function to serve and in this case, it served Democrats as needed due to circumstances. Go back and get in line to suck your party’s Presidential choice dick. Then tell me is it the fact that Trump is a convicted felon or an accused traitor that excites you the most…remember…. You and yours consciously nominated this worthless POS to be your leader.
you mean people went to the polls and voted for a worthless POS? Yeah... we actually care about practicing democracy on our side. You guys just like talking about it, but at the end of the day... it's totally optional.

you mean people went to the polls and voted for a worthless POS? Yeah... we actually care about practicing democracy on our side. You guys just like talking about it, but at the end of the day... it's totally optional.
The only worthless POS running is trump. If you can't see that, then there is no hope for you.

I don't know if I find it weird or fascinating that people actually watch these conventions and get "pumped up".

You know who the nominee is, you are being spoon fed the same lines you have heard for a year plus, and you are learning nothing new.

You are taking time out of your day to watch 3 days of people sucking off Trump and 3 days of people munching Kamala.

I don't know if I find it weird or fascinating that people actually watch these conventions and get "pumped up".

You know who the nominee is, you are being spoon fed the same lines you have heard for a year plus, and you are learning nothing new.

You are taking time out of your day to watch 3 days of people sucking off Trump and 3 days of people munching Kamala.

Now do people attending their 100th rally.

I think the night to "honor" Biden was just a bone thrown his was after shoving him out of the race.
I’m sure you do bins…however 10 years from now, Biden’s legacy as President will be noteworthy. He got a lot of stuff done. (without much “bipartisan help”)…

Last edited:
What happened to the other thread?
Franisdaman and some of the MAGA mental midgets kept attacking Chishawk. And not just innocent banter, but some serious mean-spirited personal attacks.

I know this board is lightly moderated, but some of these idiots are never going to be reformed no matter how many times they are put in timeout. It’s time some of them just get permanently banned.

Oh, and Scruddy has the worst case of KDS I have ever seen. Jesus Christ.

Franisdaman and some of the MAGA mental midgets kept attacking Chishawk. And not just innocent banter, but some serious mean-spirited personal attacks.

I know this board is lightly moderated, but some of these idiots are never going to be reformed no matter how many times they are put in timeout. It’s some of them just get permanently banned.

Oh, and Scruddy has the worst case of KDS I have ever seen. Jesus Christ.
I would encourage you to read it again. Chis started making up lies while we were running live commentary on bidens gaffes and when he felt like he was really starting to lose the ship in "his thread" ( queef) he decided to start telling people they are pieces of shit for not going into the military.

Last edited:
Reactions: KFsdisciple
Maybe I’m not remembering this well, but aren’t outgoing presidents usually given the keynote speech for the first night?

I also love this narrative from the right, after telling us for years he shouldn’t run, wasn’t fit for office, should leave the race, etc., that when the Democrats finally acknowledge that reality, that now Biden was a victim.

Maybe I’m not remembering this well, but aren’t outgoing presidents usually given the keynote speech for the first night?

I also love this narrative from the right, after telling us for years he shouldn’t run, wasn’t fit for office, should leave the race, etc., that when the Democrats finally acknowledge that reality, that now Biden was a victim.
You buried your head in stupidity past the point of being able to democratically elect a replacement.

Hope this helps.

I would encourage you to read it again. Chis started making up lies while we were running live commentary on bidens gaffes and when he felt like he was really starting to lose the ship in "his thread" ( queef) he decided to start telling people they are pieces of shit for not going into the military.
No disrespect to Chis, while it doesn’t surprise me that he was on the middle of it, it takes two (or more) to tango, and there’s several posters I can think of who have reps for making it personal, with mods rarely disciplining individuals.

Reactions: EasyHawk
No disrespect to Chis, while it doesn’t surprise me that he was on the middle of it, it takes two (or more) to tango, and there’s several posters I can think of who have reps for making it personal, with mods rarely disciplining individuals.
Read the endless posts of him attacking me. Start on page 135 on arrests of the traitors for good example

Reactions: sober_teacher
Dude has picked fights with everyone, not just scruddy, or I, or northern, or fran, or alaska... everyone. I freely admit I enjoy getting a rise out of him, but he brings it on himself. He gets away with so much "you did this to me but I can't prove it" it's pathetic.

One perma ban would reduce 80% of the bullshit.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT