ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

No disrespect to Chis, while it doesn’t surprise me that he was on the middle of it, it takes two (or more) to tango, and there’s several posters I can think of who have reps for making it personal, with mods rarely disciplining individuals.
Please thank Chis. Main posted there too. Lying the entire time. Yes I'm calling out the lies and endless board violations.

Again, they did what you’d been calling for them to do all along, and now you’re upset about how it went down.

Methinks you’re more upset that you don’t have the easy victory you wanted.
disingenuous, bad faith arguments aren't worth engaging

the concern trolling over the transition to kamala is only because they WANT biden to be the nominee

Again, they did what you’d been calling for them to do all along, and now you’re upset about how it went down.

Methinks you’re more upset that you don’t have the easy victory you wanted.
I guess we are going to have to let it die as is.

The complaint is that you guys had more than enough time if you would have pulled your head out of your rear and actually acknowledged what we were saying to you.

All good, Joe Bidens career is officially over. He wasn't the best and he wasn't the worst. Hope he enjoys retirement.

Maybe I’m not remembering this well, but aren’t outgoing presidents usually given the keynote speech for the first night?

I also love this narrative from the right, after telling us for years he shouldn’t run, wasn’t fit for office, should leave the race, etc., that when the Democrats finally acknowledge that reality, that now Biden was a victim.
I think the issue at hand is the Dems waited until after the primaries to toss Joe....after he won them. If they actually had a competitive primary season it wouldn't be much of an issue.

Rare moment of honest from Joe biden. No wonder we have an illegal immigration crisis like never before seen (he did lie about this part obviously)

Reactions: DogBoyRy
It's true in this case the best way to save democracy was to demolish the democratic process. Why have a primary and debates and actually vote for a presidential nominee when you can celebrate simply naming one with no process at all?
Has anyone been disenfranchised of their democratic right to vote for President? No

Can someone still vote for Joe Biden for President on 2024? Yes

Are the rules for internal political party votes a part of our constitution, democracy or laws? No

Does the Democratic Party use a representative form of voting wherein you nominate someone to vote at a convention, knowing that person could vote differently than you? Yes

Even though the internal party nomination process is not governed by our constitution, is the same representative mechanism allowed in the constitutionally mandated voting process? Yes, the electoral college allows for representatives to vote for whoever they want.

You act so aggrieved even though no one has been disenfranchised, you very likely personally know no democrat pissed off by the change, there were no laws broken and the analogous process in our constitution expressly permits what happened. You just sound bitter and scared.

I guess we are going to have to let it die as is.

The complaint is that you guys had more than enough time if you would have pulled your head out of your rear and actually acknowledged what we were saying to you.

All good, Joe Bidens career is officially over. He wasn't the best and he wasn't the worst. Hope he enjoys retirement.
He has a legit case for worst president ever. There's honestly only a couple other contenders even. Obama, Carter and maybe harding are the only others I can think of in that conversation.

I don't think that was the W that most Dems do. Hillary is still unlikeable and reinforced it, Crockett is a poor speaker, and everybody knows what Jill and Joe think of how Harris got the candidacy.
O yeah, forgot about that.

Jill Biden is a horrible person.

If you think there is any chance in hell her dead son said "look out for kamala" you are an idiot.

She lied about her dead son.

He has a legit case for worst president ever. There's honestly only a couple other contenders even. Obama, Carter and maybe harding are the only others I can think of in that conversation.
Some hills are not worth attacking, dude was bottom 10% but he wasn't the worst.

Some hills are not worth attacking, dude was bottom 10% but he wasn't the worst.
I'm more than happy to attack that hill. Biden/harris has been a disaster of an administration on virtually all fronts. The covid policies, the failure in Afghanistan, conflict on Ukraine and the Middle East, rampant inflation, unprecedented disaster at the southern border with the worst illegal immigration crisis in world history. I could go on. Bottom 10% is basically the list I posted btw. Hard to pick the worst of those 4.

Dude has picked fights with everyone, not just scruddy, or I, or northern, or fran, or alaska... everyone. I freely admit I enjoy getting a rise out of him, but he brings it one himself. He gets away with so much "you did this to me but I can't prove it" it's pathetic.

One perma ban would reduce 80% of the bullshit.
80%?

You seriously are cutting a lot of slack to other conservative posters with that. And no, I’m not defending Chis here. He makes a lots of posts/attacks I think are uncalled for, or over the top. I think of several that fit that bill on your side of things as well, but never seem to face consequences.

80%?

You seriously are cutting a lot of slack to other conservative posters with that. And no, I’m not defending Chis here. He makes a lots of posts/attacks I think are uncalled for, or over the top. I think of several that fit that bill on your side of things as well, but never seem to face consequences.
I think you would see some compounding impact where the remaining members would be more civil without his nonsense.

The thing that's starting to get under my skin is, he has made a bunch of accusations on here he can't back up so now he is transitioning to " they are coming after my.personal life" which is out and out bullshit ( atleast on my end) if I get in trouble for calling a guy a rooster gargling ball baby on a message board, whatever, but when you start lying about real life shit. Now I'm really going to call you out.

MAGA is panicked

Please take it to Truth Social or Groypers Central
I don't think aoc faking a weird accent, people dressed up as pills and dancing around an abortion trailer or Biden slurring every other word while repeating long debunked hoaxes has anyone in a panic lol conservative social media is full of laughter in fact. Actual joy. Just fyi

I don't think aoc faking a weird accent, people dressed up as pills and dancing around an abortion trailer or Biden slurring every other word while repeating long debunked hoaxes has anyone in a panic lol conservative social media is full of laughter in fact. Actual joy. Just fyi
i'd agree...all those things that you mentioned are not what is causing the obvious shift in tone in the campaign over the last month

🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: EasyHawk
Why? Dems are generally happy with the legislation that’s been passed the previous 4 years.

This isn’t 2008 where republicans tried to distance themselves from the unpopular outgoing Bush.
I would encourage you to watch the 2nd half of bidens speech. It was 100% his reelection stump speech. "Charlottesville" "good people on both sides" an absolute laundry list of things that have been debunked.

At one point he went for one and the crowd didn't even cheer. The silence was deafening. They knew he was lying to them.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I would encourage you to watch the 2nd half of bidens speech. It was 100% his reelection stump speech. "Charlottesville" "good people on both sides" an absolute laundry list of things that have been debunked.

At one point he went for one and the crowd didn't even cheer. The silence was deafening. They knew he was lying to them.

I understand not being repetitive is important to you for a candidate

Honestly I commend you but I don’t think I’ll ever watch a minute of these things. Don’t get the appeal.
As a republican, I will say, yesterday/last night was like a well choreographed train wreck leading to a crescendo of a man attempting to say "electoral ( something)" and it coming out , “women are now without electrical, wilnado … not allowed, cuz there’s, not without electrical… electo-toral [nods] or political power….

And now we get to watch a drunk try to run one hell of a gambit just to escape the week.

So you didn’t like his speech, and don’t feel it went over well with the crowd. Didn’t watch, so I’ll go with your take. That still doesn’t explain why you think Dems will distance themselves from him.

Reactions: EasyHawk
So you didn’t like his speech, and don’t feel it went over well with the crowd. Didn’t watch, so I’ll go with your take. That still doesn’t explain why you think Dems will distance themselves from him.
I didn't mind his speech if it was his reelection speech. Instead of taking the last 40 minutes to take the time to go and thank the people that got him there he just spewed a bunch of easily disproven lies. There was one point where I said "this guy doesn't know he isn't in the game anymore" or something to that extent.

Watch. "Bidenomics" the only thing Joe said outside of the teleprompter was "those protestors outside have a point" that's going to need to be addressed. "How did no one tell us he was so bad". Ect.

Biden is old news now,... Dems must embrace Kamala or dry up and blow away...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT