ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

Yes, that’s how he retired. No, no one cares. You support a pathological liar. Democrats have about a 1000x better track record with the truth. Cry about it, bitch.
Absolutely incorrect, please stop spreading misinformation. You're literally supporting a pathological liar while lying yourself lol

What will you do when Trump loses? I'm asking seriously.

Wake up and go to work like every other day.

Inverse, You?
Doubt it. Bottle of Jack, sobbing uncontrollably, big toe on the trigger and mouth on the barrel is more like it. But hey, it will be the first time your lips are wrapped around something other than Trump’s dick.

You embody MAGA so perfectly. Mean, a liar....

And speaking of hygiene products, a total douche.
I'm a liar for calling tampon Tim a liar? Lolol ok npc keep cheering for the stolen valor fraud telling stories about his wife's IVF she never got 🤣

"If you have never experienced the hell that is infertility I guarantee you know someone who has."

I can't believe I'm putting such a personal thing out there but that hit so close to home for me. People think it's just a female issue without realizing how hard it is for men and the emotional roller coaster it is. You cannot know how hard it is for him to open up about that part of his life.

Thank you Tim.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT