ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

You dicks really need to reset your.....no even that won't work. Biden,..President's don't invent those numbers. That data is integrated into the national financial system. You know, the Fed. But, in your mind, Joe erases entries on a spreadsheet, plugs in some larger numbers to make his economy look better, and everything is copesetic.

The January jobs outpaced estimates and if I remember correctly resulted in a surge in stock prices. It can go either way.

You guys are so cynical you can't be objective or approach a subject analytically.

I wonder if you said this same thing to your ilk back in 2018 and 2019 when they cried foul. Meh, no I don’t. I am certain you didn’t.

People hate Trump and the Dem speakers would be foolish not to capitalize on that fact.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is not a winning strategy.
I don't care myself, just calling attention to the strategy (which you seem to agree with). Personally I think most people are over the shit talk from both sides and want to hear about policy. Something Kamala is so far avoiding like the plague.

“While other states were banning books in their schools, we were banishing hunger in ours.”

-Walz calling out Kimmy
So, every child in MN gets free breakfast and lunches…that seems kind of wasteful from a spending standpoint. Families with decent incomes get such a benefit (if they so choose). MN taxpayers are getting screwed.

Prepare yourself. It’s happening. And here is the thing. Had your party put out a good candidate, it would be a non issue.
Sounds like you’re kind of indirectly agreeing with me…that with Kamala the border will remain wide open, the world will be less safe, the national debt will continue to explode, etc. Oh well, at least that “bad man” isn’t in office as our country downward spirals.

You are on night three and you still can't get Trump's dick out of your mouth?

Enjoy your show fellas.

04b5711d4299553b6a5cf9ce0eb25888.gif

Reactions: noleclone2
That’s why he is speaking at the DNC.
5tdzmk3pnodykla6plcu8uir3op039b.png

Go back to housing those “Jews will not replace us ” guys, Soros Zionism, and letting Nick Fuentes run your youth movement. Pretend you aren’t full of anti-semites.
Fact is if he wasn’t a Jew he would be the VP pick right now. The Democrats have a Jew problem because they have to bend the knee to the Hamas wing of the party.

Fact is if he wasn’t a Jew he would be the VP pick right now. The Democrats have a Jew problem because they have to bend the knee to the Hamas wing of the party.

So now you’re for DEI hires?

The only ones with an issue are you alt-right trolls. You guys have all of the answers to questions nobody is asking you. Worry about your own dead party

So now you’re for DEI hires?

The only ones with an issue are you alt-right trolls. You guys have all of the answers to questions nobody is asking you. Worry about your own dead party
No. I’m 100% against DEI. Unfortunately we can’t just worry about our party because the Democrats wretched policies spread across the country like a plague.

Every single Jewish Senator is a Democrat. Sounds like Republicans have a problem with Jews. Not surprising when your voters nominated a candidate for President that coddles Holocaust denying Neo-Nazis.
Bernie is technically an independent :) (but the dems did not allow him on the ticket either). The last part of your statement is actually a long debunked hoax. How many hoax references do we need to see in a single thread lol

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
So let me get this straight, you claim to have a biology degree from an Ivy League school
I’ve had Ryan on ignore for so long that I must’ve missed this. He’s really claiming a degree from the Ivy League? Time was he claimed to be a gay black Republican. He’s really upping the ante! Lololololol

I’ve only seen bits and pieces of this convention, so maybe I missed it, but have they talked at all about foreign policies?
No.... not even a little. They have spent 3 days talking about Trump. One dude, weird, even went so far as to compare it to a break up.

They have no plan.

I think the communist pitching government price controls while allowing 12+ million illegal aliens into the country is a far bigger threat to the country. So do millions more.
and i think the guy who has said he wants to be a dictator, goes out of his way to praise dictators, and doesn't think presidents should be subject to laws is a far bigger threat.

i guess we'll find out in a few months what the rest of the country thinks.

Hey Scruddy what years were you there and what yard did you live in? Just curious, I had a number of Harvard grads work for me over the years and perhaps there are some common connections.
Lol my former employer paid for me to do a one semester series of business courses there for some certification. I was honestly so unimpressed with the content that I looked up the program to make sure I wasn't being duped by some Harvard college of Arizona, but no, it was the real deal. They even gave me a nice piece of paper with my name right under Harvard university so I can officially claim to be a Harvard educated man now 😉

and i think the guy who has said he wants to be a dictator, goes out of his way to praise dictators, and doesn't think presidents should be subject to laws is a far bigger threat.

i guess we'll find out in a few months what the rest of the country thinks.
Lol for so many reasons but mostly the fact that the biden/harris administration is the closest thing to would be dictators we've ever had. Remind me how many times the Supreme Court has told biden and Harris that their actions were unconstitutional?

Lol my former employer paid for me to do a one semester series of business courses there for some certification. I was honestly so unimpressed with the content that I looked up the program to make sure I wasn't being duped by some Harvard college of Arizona, but no, it was the real deal. They even gave me a nice piece of paper with my name right under Harvard university so I can officially claim to be a Harvard educated man now 😉

Lol for so many reasons but mostly the fact that the biden/harris administration is the closest thing to would be dictators we've ever had. Remind me how many times the Supreme Court has told biden and Harris that their actions were unconstitutional?
right...the rhetorical dictator (ie. any politician you don't like) vs the guy who went to the supreme court to argue presidents should be able to assassinate political opponents without fear of criminal prosecution

right...the rhetorical dictator (ie. any politician you don't like) vs the guy who went to the supreme court to argue presidents should be able to assassinate political opponents without fear of criminal prosecution
Biden attempted to force the clot shots on the public lol so much for my body my choice. Another pretend standard held by the left.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT