ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

So let me get this straight, you claim to have a biology degree from an Ivy League school and are trying to act toxic. That is some of the funniest shit I’ve ever seen. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes, I learned that tampon machines don't go into little boys bathrooms. It's too bad Tim walz was ripping the ivy League in his speech. If he had a legitimate education he might not have needed to waste so much tax payer money putting Tampons in said restrooms.

Tim Walz’ son is autistic with a non verbal learning disability. And the sad part is that Scruddy knew that.
I was wondering about his emotions in the stands and on the stage.
I was not aware of that so that k you for sharing.
He showed a lot of joy tonight.
More people in this world and this website could use more joy.

Yes, I learned that tampon machines don't go into little boys bathrooms. It's too bad Tim walz was ripping the ivy League in his speech. If he had a legitimate education he might not have needed to waste so much tax payer money putting Tampons in said restrooms.
Are we really supposed to take an Ivy League toxic wannabe such as yourself seriously? I’m literally laughing out loud. Thanks for the free entertainment. 🤣🤣🤣 Okay, last question, are you wearing something tweed? 🤣🤣🤣

Are we really supposed to take an Ivy League toxic wannabe such as yourself seriously? I’m literally laughing out loud. Thanks for the free entertainment. 🤣🤣🤣 Okay, last question, are you wearing something tweed? 🤣🤣🤣
Bro might just actually be Charlie Kirk looking for friends online

You're welcome :) I'm always thrilled to bring joy to this forum. Also, no. I find it itchy and honestly I look so smart naturally that I find the tweed kind of oversells the aesthetic if that makes sense.

Two former presidents and two former first ladies have spoken on Harris' behalf during this convention. Not one former president nor former first lady spoke on Trump's behalf. Even his own wife didn't.
Another president would have spoke on her behalf as well if he wasn't 99 years old and in hospice. I believe his grandson spoke though.

Reactions: Torg and pjhawk
If you want to get an understanding of how much one candidate is an incompetent failure, and how much the other candidate has the intelligence to lead this country: Trump chose J.D. Vance and Vice President Harris chose Tim Walz. Case closed.
Agreed but not in the way you think lol

You are full of shit. The official jobs created came in 818,000 below estimates. It can be either way since it estimates of futures, and since you seem to be a finance wizard you know previous periods were the other direction.

I recommend you never use bizarre, unrecognizable sites for references. They are automatic red flags. Stupid TV, Newsmax, etc., are equally without credibility.

You are full of shit. The official jobs created came in 818,000 below estimates. It can be either way since it estimates of futures, and since you seem to be a finance wizard you know previous periods were the other direction.

I recommend you never use bizarre, unrecognizable sites for references. They are automatic red flags. Stupid TV, Newsmax, etc., are equally without credibility.
The jobs numbers were revised down like 85% of the time under Biden, they were then revised down another 818k.

He changed the definition of recession to add a loop hole where if you were growing jobs it wasnt a recession, then lied his ass off about jobs he created.

That recession you feel like you went through, yeah, that was for real.

Reactions: Scruddy
Harris raised $310 million last month. She's very likely going to raise more than that this month. One thing is for certain. Dems will be awash in cash for the rest of the election.
Too bad such a volume of money couldn’t be used for actual good…like lowering the national debt. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: funksouljon

But if he did that then he wouldn't have any sources that confirm his dumbass beliefs

Bro might just actually be Charlie Kirk looking for friends online
Computers Eureka GIF by South Park

The jobs numbers were revised down like 85% of the time under Biden, they were then revised down another 818k.

He changed the definition of recession to add a loop hole where if you were growing jobs it wasnt a recession, then lied his ass off about jobs he created.

That recession you feel like you went through, yeah, that was for real.

You dicks really need to reset your.....no even that won't work. Biden,..President's don't invent those numbers. That data is integrated into the national financial system. You know, the Fed. But, in your mind, Joe erases entries on a spreadsheet, plugs in some larger numbers to make his economy look better, and everything is copesetic.

The January jobs outpaced estimates and if I remember correctly resulted in a surge in stock prices. It can go either way.

You guys are so cynical you can't be objective or approach a subject analytically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Torg and EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT