ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

Think we should hold Obama accountable for murdering 4 us citizens?
i see we've gotten to the "what about this unrelated thing?" part

i think presidents should be subjected to the criminal laws in this country

if obama broke the law with drone strikes (which I assume is what you're referencing, but who knows), yes, he should be accountable

i see we've gotten to the "what about this unrelated thing?" part

i think presidents should be subjected to the criminal laws in this country

if obama broke the law with drone strikes (which I assume is what you're referencing, but who knows), yes, he should be accountable
Lol can't keep up with your own train of thought I see. Shocking. Have a good day jneffer 😂

Funny, the left didn't care long before the Supreme Court ruling. Maybe not so much funny as it is weird actually.
So weird no one cared about it before it came to SCOTUS. Probably weird because we didn't have POTUS out there committing crimes while in office. Leave it to Trump to be a pioneer in that realm. Weird.

You are full of shit. The official jobs created came in 818,000 below estimates. It can be either way since it estimates of futures, and since you seem to be a finance wizard you know previous periods were the other direction.

I recommend you never use bizarre, unrecognizable sites for references. They are automatic red flags. Stupid TV, Newsmax, etc., are equally without credibility.

You can tell the DNC is landing a lot of the punches the way the MAGAts are rushing here with weak and weird defenses of their Felon-In-Chief. They aren't even trying, they are just self soothing with their responses and its completely obvious.

We're going to have to create a safe space area with a floor drain in this thread because all the MAGA tears are creating a slip hazzard. It is glorious to watch, and even better to egg them on despite the same old tired, conspiracy laden and childish responses to Trump criticisms.

Interest Reaction GIF

👇 👇 👇 Tough Guy/Childish Responses to appear below momentarily. Enjoy it!

That’s all you got now?
What are you talking about? You guys are in such crappy shape I don't even need to find line items.

Your candidate is a drunk who runs from answering questions at every turn and you guys are ok with that because when she is dumb enough to speak its a train wreck. You packaged that with a guy you emasculated the shit out of, originally packaged as a "Midwestern grandpa", because every real dude saw through him immediatly.

High kick.

What are you talking about? You guys are in such crappy shape I don't even need to find line items.

Your candidate is a drunk who runs from answering questions at every turn and you guys are ok with that because when she is dumb enough to speak its a train wreck. You packaged that with a guy you emasculated the shit out of, originally packaged as a "Midwestern grandpa", because every real dude saw through him immediatly.

High kick

You used to be a decent poster but honestly, you’re not worth engaging anymore. Have a good one.

You used to be a decent poster but honestly, you’re not worth engaging anymore. Have a good one.
I've noticed your ability foe open discussion has a direct relationship with your perceived chance of victory.

Let me guess, the internet meme hurt your feelings, but the stuff about Vance ****ing a couch was different.

I'm not saying anything wrong, I'm saying the shit you don't want to admit.
You as well.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX

High kick.

You say Harris is an alcoholic. Pretty damning accusation. You extremists must have some solid information to make such an accusation.

It can't be hard to produce. She's high profile with an industry designed to ferret out such information.

The Orange Turd is a walking, taking fraudster, flim-flam grifter with a laundry list of legal actions resulting in millions of settlements. He still owes unpaid millions to towns, cities and municipalities for security costs they incurred dating back to the 2016 election, and of course the 370,000,000 he will be paying for his sexual indiscretions, lies and defamations.

whisky, you are a typical MAGA. Search for anything to use for a weapon while ignoring the toxicity and horrible character of your candidates.

You say Harris is an alcoholic. Pretty damning accusation. You extremists must have some solid information to make such an accusation.

It can't be hard to produce. She's high profile with an industry designed to ferret out such information.

The Orange Turd is a walking, taking fraudster, flim-flam grifter with a laundry list of legal actions resulting in millions of settlements. He still owes unpaid millions to towns, cities and municipalities for security costs they incurred dating back to the 2016 election, and of course the 370,000,000 he will be paying for his sexual indiscretions, lies and defamations.

whisky, you are a typical MAGA. Search for anything to use for a weapon while ignoring the toxicity and horrible character of your candidates.
Alcoholic is now damning as you butt****s run with the liberty of every word.

Consume feces.

Kind of sums it all up here

• Wow
Reactions: Tom Paris
Better watch out bro cuz the people doing the most ripping are roughly his age......

Like I said, the internet is brutal this morning.
i don't think its a revelation to most of us that the majority of the trump supporting online community is teenage boys (and their general equivalents) gleefully rage posting about people with intellectual disabilities

How much of your "ire" is directed at the D power brokers that forced Joe out of the race?
I'm not a power broker and neither are ALL OF MY FRIENDS. Everyone single one of us wanted Joe to remove himself from the nomination. Whoever made it happen did what the vast majority of democrats wanted. You can see that by the excitement in the campaign right now. If anything, it was other power brokers that allowed Joe to stay in as long as he did.

i don't think its a revelation to most of us that the majority of the trump supporting online community is teenage boys (and their general equivalents) gleefully rage posting about people with intellectual disabilities
Then I would encourage you to consider what that means for your demographics.

I'm not a power broker and neither are ALL OF MY FRIENDS. Everyone single one of us wanted Joe to remove himself from the nomination. Whoever made it happen did what the vast majority of democrats wanted. You can see that by the excitement in the campaign right now. If anything, it was other power brokers that allowed Joe to stay in as long as he did.
But you would have preferred it happen faster, so you would have been able to vote for his replacement?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT