ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

Is it weird to anyone else that Kamala chose to stay in her hotel room instead of being present for her would be VPs acceptance speech? I wonder what her room service bill looked like last night..

Issue at whose hand? Yours and the MAGAs? I don't really hear any democrats in my sphere (IRL and online) having an issue with it.
I think it bothers him more than 99% of the Democratic Party. Just looking for BS to throw opposite of Republicans.

First, I fully admit to having some blinders on - I think most people who have elderly friends/relatives can appreciate that it’s difficult to admit when they are not simply forgetful vs actually declining.

Second - you and others have a credibility issue. Countless times clips were presented as evidence until it was later demonstrated they’d been edited or didn’t include the entire appearance. For example when Fox News had the clip of Biden at d-day ceremonies in France appearing to just wander off-camera when in fact he was walking over to greet a nearby paratrooper who’d landed off-camera. Not to mention all the gotcha moments republicans have tried to land regarding his supposed criminal activities. So you have a fair amount of chicken little syndrome going on here.

Third, many of your comments (referring to multiple posters, not just you), could also be rationalized with Biden’s long history of gaffes, as well as his stutter that he’s always had issues with, as well as him frequently still being able to turn in good public speeches such as the SOTU in ‘23.

So yeah, personally I thought he’d lost his fastball but thought he could still command most of his arsenal when needed. The debate proved to me I was wrong.

Ironically, there have been and are similar concerns about Trumps facilities, but most conservative posters here seem to not care as much.
Well said.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Dems claimed for 4 years that Russian collusion was real lol your words couldn't be any more hollow. What did page 68 of Ashley's diary say btw?
So you are saying that the stollen election (60+ court cases, no evidence), Jury finding him liable for fraud and jury finding him liable for rape, all of which he lied about, is the same is this nonsense. Oh Harv, continue to reach, bud….weird.

I've noticed your ability foe open discussion has a direct relationship with your perceived chance of victory.

Let me guess, the internet meme hurt your feelings, but the stuff about Vance ****ing a couch was different.

I'm not saying anything wrong, I'm saying the shit you don't want to admit.
You as well.
You cant come up with anything nearly entertaining as couch f*cker and it really has you reaching…
like a boss dog hump GIF

Reaching So Close GIF by TELUS

First, I fully admit to having some blinders on - I think most people who have elderly friends/relatives can appreciate that it’s difficult to admit when they are not simply forgetful vs actually declining.

Second - you and others have a credibility issue. Countless times clips were presented as evidence until it was later demonstrated they’d been edited or didn’t include the entire appearance. For example when Fox News had the clip of Biden at d-day ceremonies in France appearing to just wander off-camera when in fact he was walking over to greet a nearby paratrooper who’d landed off-camera. Not to mention all the gotcha moments republicans have tried to land regarding his supposed criminal activities. So you have a fair amount of chicken little syndrome going on here.

Third, many of your comments (referring to multiple posters, not just you), could also be rationalized with Biden’s long history of gaffes, as well as his stutter that he’s always had issues with, as well as him frequently still being able to turn in good public speeches such as the SOTU in ‘23.

So yeah, personally I thought he’d lost his fastball but thought he could still command most of his arsenal when needed. The debate proved to me I was wrong.

Ironically, there have been and are similar concerns about Trumps facilities, but most conservative posters here seem to not care as much.
Funny how all the bullshit Biden Family Crime Syndicate crap has just faded away….

Haha. Sharks! Batteries! Hannibal Lector! Your guy has no clue….
You seem stressed.

I don't care if the dude wants to hook fricken sharks with fricken Lazer beams via jumper cables to his nipples.

It's a hell.of a lot better than 25k for every first time home buyer, government manipulation of prizes doomed to lead to MASSIVE inflation, an open border day 1( her words), and every other pea brain idea she is going to come up with.

Get out your popcorn:

Democrats had 2 million more viewers than Republicans for the first day of their convention.

For Day 2 the Democratic advantage jumped to 6 million: 14 million for the RNC vs. 20 million for the DNC.

Stay tuned tomorrow for the Day 3 and Day 4 numbers.

When Kamala beats Trump in the ratings, he’s going to lose his mind.

You seem stressed.

I don't care if the dude wants to hook fricken sharks with fricken Lazer beams via jumper cables to his nipples.

It's a hell.of a lot better than 25k for every first time home buyer, government manipulation of prizes doomed to lead to MASSIVE inflation, an open border day 1( her words), and every other pea brain idea she is going to come up with.
Not stressed, laughing inside. At you…

I saw this earlier. What the **** is up with popular Republican men having absolutely ZERO people skills whatsoever? Vance and DeSantis are the exact same in that regard. They are so unbelievably awkward around people and have no personality. A bucket full of rocks has more personality than they do.

I saw this earlier. What the **** is up with popular Republican men having absolutely ZERO people skills whatsoever? Vance and DeSantis are the exact same in that regard. They are so unbelievably awkward around people and have no personality. A bucket full of rocks has more personality than they do.
When you have to declare you're a Christian or you're macho etc you might be compensating for the fact your actions and ways are actually the opposite.

Last edited:
because a large part of their relative popularity is based on conservative social media bros liking and reposting things about them

they speak to (and remain popular with) the hardcore trump base because they'll make a crack about trans kids or kamala's totally-not-completely-invented "drinking problem"

but normal people who aren't constantly on twitter and truth social have no idea so they're forced to exist solely on their in-person, non-existent charisma

edit to add: the posters directly above and below this one demonstrate the phenomenon better than i could ever hope to

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT