ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

No, we get to claim him now, pretty sure he's been living in IC since they changed the district lines like 20 years ago right?

Leach is like Tom Davis or Dan Gable, you'll see him around town.
I'm about as Lib as it gets here, and I voted for Leach several times. It's amazing what happened to the GOP that Leach isn't even considered a Republican anymore.

jon lovitz reaping all the benefits GIF
Just wait until Kamala whips his ass in the debate which is totally uNFaIR because Joe Biden is supposed to be the nominee, and he's sentenced a week later by Judge Merchan, who isn't even a real American.

Just wait until Kamala whips his ass in the debate which is totally uNFaIR because Joe Biden is supposed to be the nominee, and he's sentenced a week later by Judge Merchan, who isn't even a real American.
Joe stepping aside is the only way this week is a success. No way he gets through the week intact. Kamala really stepped up. That was so good.

I get what you're saying. However, how'd his blow job and cigar thing ever come to light? Imo, you cannot compare the seriousness of Trump's impeachments and Clinton's.
He was in a position of power and took advantage of her. You really shouldn’t be getting blow jobs for an intern. That would get any person shown the door in any private company.

She kept talking about her mother, and the impact her mother had on her life. You know who never talks about his mom? DJT. A year into his presidency they dug up a picture of her and put it on the Resolute Desk for imaging purposes.
He's weird. He never talks about his parents and warm times with his family. Probably because he's a narcissistic sociopath.

Was it the motherly influence that caused her to pursue an open relationship with a married man?

He was in a position of power and took advantage of her. You really shouldn’t be getting blow jobs for an intern. That would get any person shown the door in any private company.
They’re both very wrong. But Clinton’s act was not anti-American. It was a horny guy in power taking advantage of a subordinate but willing coworker. Trump’s was out of service to his ego and against American interests. His act proved he would compromise America’s reputation and security for personal gain.

Four weeks ago I said I was happy Biden was stepping down, and that I would vote for anyone but Trump. But I also said Kamala was one of the worst choices the Dems could make.

I was wrong. Tonight she was presidential. She was commanding. She was compassionate. She was articulate. She was exceptional. Great speech. She knocked it out of the park.

Well, I have to admit she wasn't my first choice to beat the Dear Leader, and I thought her VP pick was kind of weak. He was better than I expected. I also thought that she was being set up to look somewhat meh given those who came before her in the convention. With that said, she pretty much killed it. Now let's see what she does without a few weeks to prepare for a speech. She has all the momentum right now. She still needs to close the deal. If she can do that, she'll be the next president.

Four weeks ago I said I was happy Biden was stepping down, and that I would vote for anyone but Trump. But I also said Kamala was one of the worst choices the Dems could make.

I was wrong. Tonight she was presidential. She was commanding. She was compassionate. She was articulate. She was exceptional. Great speech. She knocked it out of the park.
Same. You, me, TC, GoHOX and some others took a lot of heat for going after Joe but it was the right call.

I may have misjudged Harris, though. She was great tonight.

The added bonus is how much her mere presence triggers Trump and MAGAs like PF and Whiskey.

Same. You, me, TC, GoHOX and some others took a lot of heat for going after Joe but it was the right call.

The added bonus is how much her mere presence triggers Trump and MAGAs like PF and Whiskey.
If you told me a month ago Kamala Harris would make me proud to be an American I would have asked for some of what you are smoking. But damn she sure did.

As to the fact she bothers MAGA nation so much…good. We need to move past grievance and embrace a positive future for our beautiful country.

I won’t decide how she did tonight until @binsfeldcyhawk2 lets us know what he thought.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT