ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

GVoTzHwWQAA8VCo
Yeah, it’s a shame the Democrats couldn’t find a better role model in music like Kid Rock.

“No remorse for the sheriff, in his eye I ain't right
I'ma paint his town red, then paint his wife white
Cause chaos, rock like Amadeus
Find west-coast pussy for my Detroit playas”

Yeah, it’s a shame the Democrats couldn’t find a better role model in music like Kid Rock.

“No remorse for the sheriff, in his eye I ain't right
I'ma paint his town red, then paint his wife white
Cause chaos, rock like Amadeus
Find west-coast pussy for my Detroit playas”
She's a troll. No one cares that Jay-Z was a drug dealer.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
He was in a position of power and took advantage of her. You really shouldn’t be getting blow jobs for an intern. That would get any person shown the door in any private company.
Not if you were the CEO of that company.

That was at the border right?

When was the last time Kamala went?

You guys made it through 4 days of "orange man bad" and what little policy she has spoke about is absolutely dog shit. The sugar rush, like that of having an actual horse to bet on, will quickly disappear as you are reminded she is to dumb to speak off script.

This debate is going to be awesome.

It was a good speech. I'd just like to hear her unscripted expanding upon what she believes.

She's flipped on a lot of her 2020 campaign stuff...and I'm not a fan of her "price gouging" solution that she's proposed this time. We won't get it, but it'd be nice to hear her in a long form interview being asked serious questions or an actual press conference being asked tough questions. I have a feeling whatever interview she does will be pretty "friendly".

She has talent and isn't a dummy....I'm just not sold on her pivot to the middle being authentic. I don't know if the real Harris is the 2020 one or this one in short...
Oh, I stand corrected, you are persuadable to vote for the non maniac?

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers

You guys made it through 4 days of "orange man bad" and what little policy she has spoke about is absolutely dog shit. The sugar rush, like that of having an actual horse to bet on, will quickly disappear as you are reminded she is to dumb to speak off script.

Regardless of what happens during the debate, we know one thing for certain - you’ll be here posting tweets from right-wing losers and talking about how terrible Harris was.

Regardless of what happens during the debate, we know one thing for certain - you’ll be here posting tweets from right-wing losers and talking about how terrible Harris was.
You see a high percentage of my.post as tweets and not a post that provides tweets foe context?

Do tell me how you feel about those on here only capable of posting opinion articles or harrishq.....

I donno man, Kamala seemed pretty normal last night. Not nearly the level of weird that Trump is. Not even same planet.
Ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok. ok.ok.ok.ok.ok. ok. Ok.

Civilization hasnt gone on its head, the weirdos with the purple hair or the people who want to identify as inanimate objects are weird as ****, always have been, and will always vote dem.

"What about us" isn't for the jock who gets into a mid level management position with 2 kids, a mortgage, and a wife who drinks 1 extra glass of wine on a Saturday night.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I donno man, Kamala seemed pretty normal last night. Not nearly the level of weird that Trump is. Not even same planet.
Kackles has been on her best behavior lately... but she has a pretty good highlight reel of saying just weird stuff and rambling about stuff like the passage of time, school busses, hard work, et al.

You see a high percentage of my.post as tweets and not a post that provides tweets foe context?

Do tell me how you feel about those on here only capable of posting opinion articles or harrishq.....

Yes, I think a large percentage of your posts are simply you regurgitating talking points you see on your cesspool of a Twitter feed.

The same goes for a number of people on the left. Way too many people have become entirely consumed by politics because of social media.

Reactions: nelly02
Yes, I think a large percentage of your posts are simply you regurgitating talking points you see on your cesspool of a Twitter feed.

The same goes for a number of people on the left. Way too many people have become entirely consumed by politics because of social media.
Well sir your opinion is noted. I feel like I try to do a good job of using a tweet as a point of reference should the conversation call for it but I can certainly understand the annoyance of someone spamming twitter.

Reactions: IAHawk2011
What a week for the Democratic Party!!!
Do we know anything about Harris' economic plans? What are her plans for the border? What are her plans for immigration policy? How does she plan to reunite Americans?

I think the only reason it's been a week for the democrats is because the only thing we really know about Harris/Walz is they're not Trump/Vance. For many folks that's enough. That's how Joey got elected.

Do we know anything about Harris' economic plans? What are her plans for the border? What are her plans for immigration policy? How does she plan to reunite Americans?

I think the only reason it's been a week for the democrats is because the only thing we really know about Harris/Walz is they're not Trump/Vance. For many folks that's enough. That's how Joey got elected.
We know a lot about them, and we will know more soon enough. She talked about immigration last night, and her plans are a lot more workable than mumbling about a wall that was never built.

Well sir your opinion is noted. I feel like I try to do a good job of using a tweet as a point of reference should the conversation call for it but I can certainly understand the annoyance of someone spamming twitter.
It’s not just the tweets, it’s who the tweets are coming from. A word of advice: next time you see a tweet from Greg Price, or End Wokeness, or DC Draino, or whoever the equivalent dumbfvcks on the left are - just hit “Not Interested in this Post.” A lot of people on the left and the right need a detox from the garbage content the social media algorithms are feeding them.

We know a lot about them, and we will know more soon enough. She talked about immigration last night, and her plans are a lot more workable than mumbling about a wall that was never built.
True, they had one for the DNC built though... and required ID to get in... not sure how all those POC figured that out, but good for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT