ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

And you can’t support Trump without then tacitly being okay that that happened.

Trump incited that insurrection, and has spoken repeatedly about pardoning the people involved.

Don’t vote for Kamala if you don’t want to, that’s your choice. But if you’re voting for Trump, you’re voting for all of the J6 stuff that he incited and continues to defend.
I'm fine that people showed up to the Capitol to peacefully protest. The criminals who committed criminal acts beyond their 1A protections should be arrested and prosecuted for THEIR crimes. I don't blame Trump because people were stupid.

Reactions: Hans81
I'm fine that people showed up to the Capitol to peacefully protest. The criminals who committed criminal acts beyond their 1A protections should be arrested and prosecuted for THEIR crimes. I don't blame Trump because people were stupid.
Which included domestic terrorist Ashli Babbitt right?

You are one incredibly stupid dude.

So, if you couldn't stand either party (which I clearly don't) yet someone still calls you a MAGA mental midget, you would not respond?

More than kinda weird, gotta say.

And I see that @TC Nole OX and @sober_teacher , without any thought, liked your incredibly stupid post; and you clowns say it is just the Republicans who are a cult. I suggest you look in the mirror and put down the Kool Aid.

giphy.gif

And you can’t support Trump without then tacitly being okay that that happened.

Trump incited that insurrection, and has spoken repeatedly about pardoning the people involved.

Don’t vote for Kamala if you don’t want to, that’s your choice. But if you’re voting for Trump, you’re voting for all of the J6 stuff that he incited and continues to defend.
Exactly. When Biden told every illegal on earth to "surge the border" when he got elected, he should be held accountable for the ridiculous increase in border traffic, along with his border czar. A vote for Harris or Biden is a vote against border security and rule of law.

I don't know if I find it weird or fascinating that people actually watch these conventions and get "pumped up".

You know who the nominee is, you are being spoon fed the same lines you have heard for a year plus, and you are learning nothing new.

You are taking time out of your day to watch 3 days of people sucking off Trump and 3 days of people munching Kamala.
You are describing a typical human experience.

Should I not be excited to see my favorite band live? Should I not be excited to experience my favorite food? Apparently it’s forbidden to get excited about a politician now?

Nobody should get excited about of their own ideas? Ever?

“Spoon fed”. lol.

Why are you attacking me with a post full of lies? And just shut up with this MAGA BS and attempts to insult. It is really pathetic behavior. You really need to be put on a time out for your ridiculous behavior.

The truth?

* I have made it clear Trump is not fit for office AND that I can't stand either party AND I am for ranked choice voting (RCV), which would encourage 3rd party candidates to run. No candidate wins an election until they get 50% plus 1 of the vote.

* 4 times during that thread Chis said it was "his thread." I am not the only poster who thought that was incredibly strange behavior. And all I did was call Chis out on it. And, according to your logic, @Jimmy McGill is a MAGA mental midget, too, since he also called Chis out.
Jesus Christ, fran. Eat a Snickers.

I wasn’t including you with the MAGAs. That’s why I named you separately.

You seriously asking for proof that operation fast and furious happened or that Obama droned multiple American citizens? Are you really playing that game?
I’m not playing your game.

The burden of proof is on you to back up extraordinary claims. That’s how it works.

You are describing a typical human experience.

Should I not be excited to see my favorite band live? Should I not be excited to experience my favorite food? Apparently it’s forbidden to get excited about a politician now?

Nobody should get excited about of their own ideas? Ever?

“Spoon fed”. lol.
I know my favorite band's songs and can sing along. My favorite dish is consistent and brings me joy.

Getting excited for politicians who only get about 12% of what they promise you accomplished? Yeah sorry I don't get it. Also I didn't say it was forbidden. I said it was weird and/or fascinating.

I know my favorite band's songs and can sing along. My favorite dish is consistent and brings me joy.

Getting excited for politicians who only get about 12% of what they promise you accomplished? Yeah sorry I don't get it. Also I didn't say it was forbidden. I said it was weird and/or fascinating.
A lot of people would find it weird and/or fascinating that there are people who vote for politicians they’ve never heard speak outside of sound bites.

A convention is like a pep rally. Get people fired up…motivated…maybe pull in a few stragglers to work on the campaign. Not really that “weird”.

I get excited about thinking about universal health care in the USA. About seeing people being taken care of. Not being tied to their miserable jobs.

I’m just guesstimating, but what if all of America didn’t have to worry about deductibles anymore?

50? 60? 75? Percent of people working jobs they hate simply because of insurance purposes?

What time is Obama scheduled for? Always enjoy his speeches. Probably the only one I’ll watch.

The election is still over. Trump in a landslide. You know it. The media on both sides is doing an excellent job of making everyone believe this is going to be a close race so they can continue to have money flowing into their coffers. It does the media no good if everyone thinks this race is over.
Ok.

You are one incredibly stupid dude.

So, if you couldn't stand either party (which I clearly don't) yet someone still calls you a MAGA mental midget, you would not respond?

More than kinda weird, gotta say.

And I see that @TC Nole OX and @sober_teacher , without any thought, liked your incredibly stupid post; and you clowns say it is just the Republicans who are a cult. I suggest you look in the mirror and put down the Kool Aid.
I’m not allowed to like a post that I agreed with, that imo your previous post came off as defensive? I’ll just make keep that in mind then.
Dude, why the hell were those people there? You think they show up and do what they did if Trump hadn’t egged them on for months and incited them them on the specific day?
Exactly. When Biden told every illegal on earth to "surge the border" when he got elected, he should be held accountable for the ridiculous increase in border traffic, along with his border czar. A vote for Harris or Biden is a vote against border security and rule of law.
Wonderful whataboutism! Now, back to Trump…

I’m not allowed to like a post that I agreed with, that imo your previous post came off as defensive? I’ll just make keep that in mind then.

Dude, why the hell were those people there? You think they show up and do what they did if Trump hadn’t egged them on for months and incited them them on the specific day?

That's them. I don't feel anyone that doesn't want to vote for Harris/LOLZ shouldn't be lumped in with the idiots from that day. I'm sure I'd agree with many of them on certain things... but I didn't or don't support THEIR decision to be dumbasses. I agree with Michigan fans that football is a great game, but I don't like the Wolverines.

That's them. I don't feel anyone that doesn't want to vote for Harris/LOLZ shouldn't be lumped in with the idiots from that day. I'm sure I'd agree with many of them on certain things... but I didn't or don't support THEIR decision to be dumbasses. I agree with Michigan fans that football is a great game, but I don't like the Wolverines.
Sure, but Trump has promised to pardon them, calls them patriots, etc.? By supporting Trump, you are indirectly expressing support for that position.

This is a DNC thread. Why "Trump" at all?

Not to mention, You're blaming Trump for J6 and using it as a disqualifier for voting for him, but won't apply the same standard to our border and national security. Even though Biden ACTUALLY SAID the words "Surge the border". Biden is way more responsible for Illegals coming here en masse that Trump is shitkickers breaking windows at the Capitol.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
I get excited about thinking about universal health care in the USA. About seeing people being taken care of. Not being tied to their miserable jobs.

I’m just guesstimating, but what if all of America didn’t have to worry about deductibles anymore?

50? 60? 75? Percent of people working jobs they hate simply because of insurance purposes?
Couldn't tell ya, the next 4 months I'm zeroed in on football, smoked meats, alcohol, and my Draft King's account getting bigger.

A lot of people would find it weird and/or fascinating that there are people who vote for politicians they’ve never heard speak outside of sound bites.

A convention is like a pep rally. Get people fired up…motivated…maybe pull in a few stragglers to work on the campaign. Not really that “weird”.
Well god dammit you have me intrigued. I'll tune in the next 24-48 hours. If I'm not on the edge of my seat I'm gonna be pissed at you.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
Trump has nowhere to go but up. He is and hopefully will be the only President to not give a damn about the USA or its people. As AOC stated last night, he would sell this country for a buck if he could line his own pockets.
You mean like the Biden family did with China.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
This is a DNC thread. Why "Trump" at all?

Not to mention, You're blaming Trump for J6 and using it as a disqualifier for voting for him, but won't apply the same standard to our border and national security. Even though Biden ACTUALLY SAID the words "Surge the border". Biden is way more responsible for Illegals coming here en masse that Trump is shitkickers breaking windows at the Capitol.
One man before he was president apparently saying the words “surge the border” is more responsible than Trump is for 1/6?

That’s fascinating logic.

I’m not playing your game.

The burden of proof is on you to back up extraordinary claims. That’s how it works.
K..

Refute....

K..

Refute....
Refute what? That shit happens?

Linking an article to an accident is a far cry from your original claim that indicated or seemed to suggest that the Obama administration was using drone strikes as a tactical weapon against Americans..The evidence you provided was a link to a news story about an accident.

You are grasping at straws.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT