ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official election results thread ***

Florida is tight. Let's assume Trump wins it. He will have to win Ohio, Virginia, Nevada, Iowa, Arizona, and North Carolina to win. If Hillary wins either North Carolina, Ohio, or Virginia, she wins.

Florida is tight. Let's assume Trump wins it. He will have to win Ohio, Virginia, Nevada, Iowa, Arizona, and North Carolina to win. If Hillary wins either North Carolina, Ohio, or Virginia, she wins.

Virginia is a bit uncomfortable for Hillary right now.

We have no idea what will happen in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. I'd also add New Mexico and Colorado.

If Virginia is in play, all those states are too.

Either way, this is a nail biter. Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, and Virginia are all tight so far.

MSNBC now saying Democratic sources are "very nervous" about Michigan. Not seeing the Democratic vote they'd hoped for in Detroit and Flint.

He's up 125000 vote in Florida, not really that tight with over 95% of the votes in.

If Florida swings back to Hillary, I'd be shocked at this stage. Could this be a recount though I don't know that rule?

I'm thinking we might have another 2000 type election where it ends up very very close.

Clinton's lead in NC down to 30,000

MSNBC saying Trump is running SURPRISINGLY strong in Florida's "rural" counties. Very high turn out and very high Trump support. Running 10 points ahead of Romney.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT