ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Garza Decision and Reaction Thread****

xuR6qfx.gif

Up until about 2-3 weeks ago I thought for sure he was coming back, switched about 2 weeks ago to no way he comes back. Glad I was wrong!!

Reactions: Ronman
Ulis, Perkins or Keenen Murray. Josh O. is way behind and still not back in the states I believe. He's the one guy I think shirts for sure unless Nunge goes down again.
Didn't Fran mention during his interview today that Josh O. just landed in the states? I may have misheard as I was still riding the euphoria following Luka's announcement.

How about, just once, we make this an apolitical thread and just be happy that Luka felt enough love for the U of I and it's components, (teammates, coach, fans, etc) that he decided to return for his senior year.
This times a million! Would be so refreshing!

Anyone who doesn’t pack into Carver this season mask free should be forever banned from Iowa sporting events!

we’re going for a national title and how dare the media ruin it.
Also, I would encourage you to talk to Dr. Fraud Fauci and tell him to end his little game. More and more Doctors calling him out.

@1:16:30 - Josh Christenson asks random question while his dog casually licking his balls in the background.

Solid.

Reactions: Boomhawk52
If Fran can't win the BIG this year, I don't think he ever will. If we wins the BIG this year, he can coach for as long as he wants as far as I'm concerned.

I think this team might only be missing that Freshman impact guy.

His name is arhon ullis

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT