ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Hawkeye vs Kitten game thread*****

Thank you sweet baby Jesus. Breathing a sigh of relief. I thought no way we lose to this garbage team, injured or not. Say goodbye to the top 25 Cats.

Wadley the new weapon against NW. He put up 106 yards on 15 carries last year. 17 for 125 yards along with three touchdowns today. Keep the foot on the pedal. No slip now like the first half. Feel terrible for Canzeri though, hope he can bounce back. We need all our backs from here on out.

How bad is Canzeri if he's walking around in a boot. Not as bad as thought? Or knows done for season so doesn't care?

I wasn't sold on Brian Ferentz, but you got to give him credit for rejuvenating a stale Iowa run game. Also forgot how good Wadley has looked in past...if he keeps 2 hands on the ball, he is pretty good. Mitchell also looks bigger and has some potential.

Thank you sweet baby Jesus. Breathing a sigh of relief. I thought no way we lose to this garbage team, injured or not. Say goodbye to the top 25 Cats.

Wadley the new weapon against NW. He put up 106 yards on 15 carries last year. 17 for 125 yards along with three touchdowns today. Keep the foot on the pedal. No slip now like the first half. Feel terrible for Canzeri though, hope he can bounce back. We need all our backs from here on out.
That's 4 td's for Wadley.

At this point, keep running it until they put you behind what you want on down and distance and/or just plain stop it. Iowa CANNOT let off the gas at this point. Kirk needs to smell blood.

The credit goes to this Oline and Fullback, they are dominating the LOS and are physical at the point of attack. Our backs have to hit the holes but it helps when there is a 3 yard push every run play.

Reactions: naturalmwa
giphy.gif

Wadley is very elusive with diverse moves. Might get him into to trouble from time to time, but his feet, hips, and balance are extremely impressive. Tough to tackle in space.

What a play by CJ to get that first down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT