ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Hawkeye vs Kitten game thread*****

Take this physical run game and add in a good QB with a gun, can run, and makes plays. A pro style smash mouth offense that a lot of teams don't run in this spread happy world. Dangerous. Very dangerous.

Reactions: naturalmwa
I don’t want to be that guy, but need I remind everyone that we’ve blown a big lead to Northwestern in the 4th quarter before?

27-14 lead, not only did Iowa blow it. They lost in the last 2 minutes via a TD and onside kick and another TD. That game Albert Young rushed for like 220 yards.

Take this physical run game and add in a good QB with a gun, can run, and makes plays. A pro style smash mouth offense that a lot of teams don't run in this spread happy world. Dangerous. Very dangerous.

The gun is a big weapon for this short passing game. Also, this is 1st time on KF that I can remember us making the screen game effective.

beathard is a winner. Playing hurt, he sitll makes plays. That was my complaint with the previous guy...just never seemed to be a playmaker. Settled for the short throw and punt too often.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT