ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Indiana at Iowa Game Thread*****

Might as well bring in Pmac, Keegan, Joet and start throwing up 3balls and hope they go in. At least get some stops vs hapless Indiana team.

Reactions: Sett1997
Well, Indiana has figured out how to defend Garza. Foul the crap out of him and hope the refs don't call it. Tonight, they rolled the dice and got lucky.
Garza has got to get waaay faster at dishing the ball back out when the double team is either there or coming.

He's trying to do too much and it hurt us quite a bit tonight.

Frans crappy lineup combos all night and 3 pt shooting cost us this one. Haven’t read most thread but where the hell is toussaint?

Reactions: Ihawkhoops
No field goals since 12 minute mark.. what happened? Just doesnt make any sense they were controlling the game for 30 minutes

Does Connor understand the shot clock? Why drive to the point of having a wide open 6 footer to kick it out 30 feet from the basket? He has to shoot or sit. No clue where Murray is. Only guy capable of driving against their D.
He sucks for how much he plays. Ridiculous

Reactions: Ihawkhoops
Glad I missed the game.

Can't take a night off in the B1G Ten. Even bad teams like Indiana will play out of their ass to win.

Worst coaching job I’ve seen in a while. When jbo is ineffective why not change it up and out in Perkins or toussaint. And why sit Murray the whole second half when Nunge is just taking up space. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: Pepperman
I thought we were over the horrible FG droughts this year. What is the probability of going 12 minutes without a FG? Almost have to try not to score to do that

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
I'm pretty worried this is the first of a string of losses. CJF being out and JBo regressing back to his struggles is bad news.

Reactions: Moral
Garza has got to get waaay faster at dishing the ball back out when the double team is either there or coming.

He's trying to do too much and it hurt us quite a bit tonight.

He is, but part of the issue is the hacking he was getting made it tough to do that without committing a turnover. It doesn't help that Iowa went like 3 for 28 from 3 point range so they didn't have to guard outside of the free throw line tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT