ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Indiana Fever at Seattle Storm Game Thread*****

Amazing that this game is as close as it is. Storm couldn't miss if they wanted to.

Reactions: hawkeye_wx
Has anyone noticed the clock horn runs out before the clock does in every damn game?

This is blasphemy, but does CC think she’ll get a call from the ref if she lays on the court writhing in agony? You didn’t get the call, get up and keep playing.
Youre Crazy No Way GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

I don't think the Fever got one loose ball, Seattle beat them to all that I remember.

Fever don't box out on rebounds and they don't react fast enough to keep Seattle from the offensive rebound.

Not sure how they are still in this game.

I don't think the Fever got one loose ball, Seattle beat them to all that I remember.

Fever don't box out on rebounds and they don't react fast enough to keep Seattle from the offensive rebound.

Not sure how they are still in this game.
It's bizarre considering the talent they have. I really hate to knock on coaches but it's basically a Brian Ferentz run offense from what I've seen so far.

Edit: and a BF run defense...

Welp, I've watched two shots so far this game and my conclusion is, either Clark is dealing with nerves right now........................or that ball f***ing sucks.

Wallace is not the answer either. Let Hull play more. Better defender if nothing else.

CC really misses having shooters to dish to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT