ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Indiana Fever at Seattle Storm Game Thread*****

CC haters have a hard on knowing that Nika Muhl is going to be guarding Clark again. Honestly, she's had someone glued to her hip since she started in the pre-season. Nika isn't going to bring anything different.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Didn’t see one yet.

Get your Skims on, boyz.

9pm CT start, streaming on the W. Pray for @Moral. That’s a lot of adversity for that man.
I believe the game is also on ION TV channel......edit.: Their schedule says tonights game is on ABC at 9pm, and Fridays game is on ION channel...

Reactions: Moral
CC haters have a hard on knowing that Nika Muhl is going to be guarding Clark again. Honestly, she's had someone glued to her hip since she started in the pre-season. Nika isn't going to bring anything different.
She won't play better defense than Carrington or Hamilton from NY. I'm not sure where Muhl is going to fit in their rotation either.

Reactions: cmhawks99

I hope she plays, but ESPN still lists Muhl as OUT for the game tonight. Not sure why.

I hope she plays, but ESPN still lists Muhl as OUT for the game tonight. Not sure why.
I've been reading it had to do with a VISA issue. But they've been posting about her, so not sure if she'll be in the rotation tonight.

Took the free trial on Amazon prime—at least got the screen that says game has not started….!

Nika had some nice things to say about CC so that's a nice change from the usual stories.

I've been reading it had to do with a VISA issue. But they've been posting about her, so not sure if she'll be in the rotation tonight.

I know she couldn't travel to Canada because of a visa issue, but I didn't realize she was having problems playing in the U.S.

Muhl is supposed to be available tonight. Loyd & Diggins Smith are their guards unless they make changes. Ogwumike was questionable last I saw.

Think about this for a second as it’s just occurring to me… The liberty had Stewart Jones, Lainey Hamilton & Ionescu, 4 women who are all right now as good as Caitlyn Clark & The Sun have 4ish girls that are good as Caitlyn.

Those were great matchups for the fever to learn from

I know she couldn't travel to Canada because of a visa issue, but I didn't realize she was having problems playing in the U.S.

As soon as she graduated from UConn her student visa expired so she needed a work visa instead. So she played in the preseason but missed the first few regular games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT