ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa at Iowa State game thread*****

I think Iowa is really good. Lost two close ones to the best teams in the league. If this game was anywhere besides Ames I’d feel good. We just never win there. I’m aware we did in 2019 but that was a horrid Iowa State team.

I don't like the match up and at lames you know they will get the home cooking just like their women did last night...Iowa loses their 3rd in a row...

According to KCCI, your pro-Cyclone television station in Central Iowa, the ISU point guard was seen making 14 of 15 shots today. We might as well forfeit, looks like it's over before it begins. Stellar coverage here.

• Haha
Reactions: meatloaf55
According to KCCI, your pro-Cyclone television station in Central Iowa, the ISU point guard was seen making 14 of 15 shots today. We might as well forfeit, looks like it's over before it begins. Stellar coverage here.
There’s only 1 pro cyclone station in central iowa?

I think Iowa is really good. Lost two close ones to the best teams in the league. If this game was anywhere besides Ames I’d feel good. We just never win there. I’m aware we did in 2019 but that was a horrid Iowa State team.
Illinois is trash.

Let’s knock their basketball team down a notch just like we ruined their ‘best football team ever’ season! Go Hawks!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT