ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa @ Michigan State Game Thread*****

The difference in how MSU looks in this game vs last game is striking. They look like complete ass today

A flagrant, because it was a excessive hit above the shoulders. Intention doesn't matter.

Garza done for the day

I almost had heart attack thinking worst case Fracture to some part of his face. Looking at the repay, why does Hauser swing that elbow...looks like he was saying FU to Luka for blocking the shot. Very strange.

Guess who's the train and who's not today.....

tenor.gif

So is the reffing the reason you got 90+ hung on ya and lost by 30+ today, Tommy Boy??

yes...izzo spent 15 minutes explaining how Garza was not touched in Carver and did not mention his brick layers shot the lights out vs their season percentages.

I almost had heart attack thinking worst case Fracture to some part of his face. Looking at the repay, why does Hauser swing that elbow...looks like he was saying FU to Luka for blocking the shot. Very strange.

you guys do realize that’s in slow motion. In the heat of a game you get blocked like that your reaction is to reach anywhere to get that ball back. You don’t have to to think hey Garza is behind me, I’m gonna smack him and try to get away with it. This sort of hits above the shoulder are so silly.

Weezy just heat checking now.
That's the one thing I wish they would check themselves on, because there are times, especially still in the middle of the game where they waste possessions doing that sh**.

Run good offense, and if you get to show off a little because of it, then fine.

But don't waste possessions just chucking up shots because you made 2 or 3 in a row before that. Not at this level, especially.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT