ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Iowa @ Minnesota Football Prediction Thread***

Mar 14, 2003
You know Fleck has this game circled. Our last few times in Minneapolis have not been easy either. Injuries are obviously in play for Minnesota. This is a must win for Iowa in order to win 9-10 games.

Iowa - 24
Minnesota - 16

I said 42-24 Hawks in another thread. I think the Hawkeyes get way ahead early and then start playing the back ups in the fourth quarter allowing the goofers a couple of cheap TDs.

We have a long history of playing very poorly off of a bye week. Lots of LOEs by us in this game and Minny kicks a last second FG for the upset winning 20-17.

You know Fleck has this game circled. Our last few times in Minneapolis have not been easy either. Injuries are obviously in play for Minnesota. This is a must win for Iowa in order to win 9-10 games.

Iowa - 24
Minnesota - 16
We have a long history of playing very poorly off of a bye week. Lots of LOEs by us in this game and Minny kicks a last second FG for the upset winning 20-17.

i think you guys mixed yours posts up..??

If we win this game by single digits then we suck!

34-13

Reactions: SWIowahawks
i think you guys mixed yours posts up..??

If we win this game by single digits then we suck!

34-13

Normally I would agree but I’ve seen this rodeo before. We are not scoring many points against power 5 teams. That’s going to leave a team like Minny in it. With our traditional lack of execution off of a bye week that’s a bad recipe even against the boat rowers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT