ADVERTISEMENT

**** OFFICIAL IOWA VS. DAVIDSON GAMEDAY THREAD ****

I think 4 to 5 years down the road we're going to look back on this game and realize how big of a "building the foundation" win this was.

Originally posted by hawkeye ball:
Mark it down boyz...Zaga going down next round!
Seriously. Eat dog poo and die, ESPN talking heads!!! All those assholes picked Davidson. Waiting to hear them fall back and regroup.

Originally posted by Chewback:

Originally posted by hawkeye ball:
Mark it down boyz...Zaga going down next round!
Seriously. Eat dog poo and die, ESPN talking heads!!! All those assholes picked Davidson. Waiting to hear them fall back and regroup.
It won't be about Iowa's defense it will be all about Davidson having a poor shooting night.

Originally posted by IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life:
Trey Dickerson talking some smack on twitter..... "whoever picked Davidson really didn't know basketball"
Yo Trey. That's funny stuff right there.

Great highlights after the game. Oh wait.....That's 20 minutes of blowing Duke.

Originally posted by TDJ7:
Great highlights after the game. Oh wait.....That's 20 minutes of blowing Duke.
Yeah, once Iowa got 15 points ahead they quit watching. No fun.

Originally posted by like-woahh:
I'm so happy right now I am giggling. All the national pundits can just eat shit right now. When the brackets were announced I thought this was a great matchup for Iowa, the tard bucket talking heads almost convinced me out of it.

20+ win over the Davidson Darlings? I'm so freaking happy.
My strategy paid off. I picked Davidson in all my brackets just in case we get burned again (which we're notorious for, if we're being honest here.....2006). I was more than happy to sacrifice a pick for the win.
smokin.r191677.gif

Hey it's only weird if it doesn't work.
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by EvilMonkeyInTheCloset:
Originally posted by like-woahh:
I'm so happy right now I am giggling. All the national pundits can just eat shit right now. When the brackets were announced I thought this was a great matchup for Iowa, the tard bucket talking heads almost convinced me out of it.

20+ win over the Davidson Darlings? I'm so freaking happy.
My strategy paid off. I picked Davidson in all my brackets just in case we get burned again (which we're notorious for, if we're being honest here.....2006). I was more than happy to sacrifice a pick for the win.
smokin.r191677.gif

Hey it's only weird if it doesn't work.
wink.r191677.gif
I had ISU beating Iowa in the Sweet 16, I feel so dirty right now ;(

Lol at how disappointed the media is that Davidson lost and they had to talk about how Iowa dominated the game...............after most picked them to lose.

roll.r191677.gif

#Deal with it.

Guys, let me make the next official Gameday thread. Both I've made have been blowouts and I don't start threads very often. Deal?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT