ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official IOWA vs. GCU Game Thread*****

I admit to being a bit nervous after what happened to OSU yesterday. But, I believe our Hawks will prevail, (77-65) and advance to the field of 32. GO HAWKS!!
I guess, BUT OSU played like crap the last half of the conference season, and then picked it up a bit in the BTT. Then they lost Young with an injury, and he was their inside presense. Overall OSU has not played well for a month, and they looked like it again yesterday.

OSU losing made me feel better. No way two 15 seeds go down in the round of 64, right?
A 15 seed didn't go down but a 2 seed did. Pretty similar with Purdue and NTexas. Here's hoping today is all chalk for the boys from the BIG......

Hasn't Garza struggled a bit with oppponents' big men his size? Their 7-footer concerns me.

Iowa had better be able to hit at least an average % of threes.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Don’t worry, I’m here to jinx the game everyone. 😁😆

Hopefully it’s a blowout game.

Will this game be a bit closer than we think?

check this out & watch:

Iowa is better than given credit. That's emotional money. Odds makers know their metrics but most gamblers don't. It does bespeak the low national opinion of Iowa basketball. Its hard to get respect. This season could be the year where we get noticed.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Will this game be a bit closer than we think?

check this out & watch:

What a tool. He's wrong with every word out of his mouth in the 1 min interview.... Pretty impressive actually.

He's also trolling... By say our football team goes 9-3 every year.... Oooook

Hasn't Garza struggled a bit with oppponents' big men his size? Their 7-footer concerns me.

Big.doesn't.mean.good

It's Grand Canyon. If he was good do you think he's be at a national park?

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83

You mean the two guys in the league that were all BIG and All americans? Dickenson is the only one that really limited Luka and frustrated him and they've been playing against each other since they were in their teens on the same AAU program in DC. I think that was as much Luka trying to hard, and he let it get in his head a little.

Wrestling got me all worn out the last couple days. I feel like a nervous wreck! What's it going to be like if we are playing in a sweet 16 game.... CRIPES

RareUnequaledBirdofparadise-small.gif

The moment I've been waiting 2 years for is here. Go Hawks!!!! Come out and play fast and bury these guys early.

Reactions: HawkBall23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT