ADVERTISEMENT

**** OFFICIAL IOWA VS. GONZAGA GAME DAY THREAD ****

Originally posted by MTHawkeyes43:
Originally posted by EvilMonkeyInTheCloset:
Where are all the posters talking about the Zags being easy pickins? Iowa has looked very ordinary when they are not playing Dwarfs. It was a great run this year, but Iowa's weaknesses are shining brightly tonight.
Nobody said what you're describing.

Deal with it, Iowa fan.........................................
Do me a favor and put me on your IGNORE list.
Lol so basically you are a troll posing as an Iowa fan?

And I wouldn't dare put you on ignore. There's no fun in that.

You need to deal with the fact that outside of people raised in Iowa no one really has a reason to care about let alone troll Iowa athletics. I have lived in many parts of this country and the only people that really follow the Iowa Hawkeyes are former Iowans. Therefore, it behooves no one to come and troll this board. You and your evil monkey need to get over yourselves and all this trolling nonsense. I critique what needs to be critiqued and that does not make me a troll. It appears you need to get out and get a life. 10,000 plus posts means you take this way too seriously. Does the word megalomaniac mean anything to you.
roll.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/23 7:31 PM by MTHawkeyes43

This post was edited on 3/23 7:32 PM by MTHawkeyes43

You need to deal with the fact that I outside of people raised in Iowa no one really has a reason to care about let alone troll Iowa athletics. (That.......that's not a fact at all. That's simply you making an assumption with no facts to support that conclusion and no I won't take your word for it either.)
I have lived in many parts of this country (Good for you....) and the only people that really follow the Iowa Hawkeyes are former Iowans. (That........that's not a fact at all. That's simply you making an assumption with no facts to support that conclusion and no I won't take your word for it either.)
Therefore, it behooves no one to come and troll this board. (And yet they do because they can.....)
You and you evil monkey (Are you talking to two people or was this a grammar fail?) need to get over yourselves (Or so you are talking to more than one person here................
laugh.r191677.gif
).
I critique what needs to be critiqued (on one side of the coin, in a manner of speaking, yeah you do.) and that does not make me a troll (No, just a pessimist with a penchant for making negative posts moreso than anything else............yeah we can't always post about happy stuff but people like you who only play the pessimist roll are infinitely more annoying than any other type of Iowa fan. Deal with it.........And I can support that based on just how many posts you see people make, even those who usually don't post or gripe, bitching about people who only complain on this site.).
It appears you need to get out and get a life (I coach basketball. It would not surprise me if you attacked this. I don't expect you to....but it wouldn't surprise me.).
10,000 plus posts means you take this way too seriously (Or I just have a lot of free time and don't mind sharing my opinion with fellow Iowa fans). Does the word megalomaniac mean anything to you.
roll.r191677.gif
)[/B]

You need to deal with the fact that I outside of people raised in Iowa no one really has a reason to care about let alone troll Iowa athletics. (That.......that's not a fact at all. That's simply you making an assumption with no facts to support that conclusion and no I won't take your word for it either.)
I have lived in many parts of this country (Good for you....) and the only people that really follow the Iowa Hawkeyes are former Iowans. (That........that's not a fact at all. That's simply you making an assumption with no facts to support that conclusion and no I won't take your word for it either.)
Therefore, it behooves no one to come and troll this board. (And yet they do because they can.....)
You and you evil monkey (Are you talking to two people or was this a grammar fail?) need to get over yourselves (Or so you are talking to more than one person here................
laugh.r191677.gif
).
I critique what needs to be critiqued (on one side of the coin, in a manner of speaking, yeah you do.) and that does not make me a troll (No, just a pessimist with a penchant for making negative posts moreso than anything else............yeah we can't always post about happy stuff but people like you who only play the pessimist roll are infinitely more annoying than any other type of Iowa fan. Deal with it.........And I can support that based on just how many posts you see people make, even those who usually don't post or gripe, bitching about people who only complain on this site.).
It appears you need to get out and get a life (I coach basketball. It would not surprise me if you attacked this. I don't expect you to....but it wouldn't surprise me.).
10,000 plus posts means you take this way too seriously (Or I just have a lot of free time and don't mind sharing my opinion with fellow Iowa fans). Does the word megalomaniac mean anything to you.
wink.r191677.gif

Megalomaniac: "psychiatric disorder with delusions of power: a psychiatric disorder in
which the patient experiences delusions of great power and importance"

I believe it fits you to a tee!!!
uzi.r191677.gif
Yes I know what it means. Apparently you don't, because that doesn't apply here at all. Unless you fit the bill............MT?

laugh.r191677.gif

laugh.r191677.gif
).
happy.r191677.gif
....................................................................................................................)

laugh.r191677.gif
).
happy.r191677.gif
....................................................................................................................)
Well coach, after careful consideration and a facetious posting nature, I have decided that I will continue to post it how I see it; therefore, in the future if you do not like my comments then you deal with it.

Just the fact that you would take the time to break down and comment line by line suggest that you think you have some level of importance to this board.

Well coach, after careful consideration and a facetious posting nature, I have decided that I will continue to post it how I see it (Oh no, you don't have to do that.) ; therefore, in the future if you do not like my comments then you deal with it. (I guess I could say the same to you...................right, buddy.)

Just the fact that you would take the time to break down and comment line by line suggest that you think you have some level of importance to this board. (Nope. It's just how I comment instead of trying to put it all underneath the previous quote. Also makes the post read more like an actual conversation. Has nothing to do with this made-up importance and power that you, and only you, keep going on about.)
Just sayin......................

Well coach, after careful consideration and a facetious posting nature, I have decided that I will continue to post it how I see it (Oh no, you don't have to do that.) ; therefore, in the future if you do not like my comments then you deal with it. (I guess I could say the same to you...................right, buddy.)

Just the fact that you would take the time to break down and comment line by line suggest that you think you have some level of importance to this board. (Nope. It's just how I comment instead of trying to put it all underneath the previous quote. Also makes the post read more like an actual conversation. Has nothing to do with this made-up importance and power that you, and only you, keep going on about.)
roll.r191677.gif

MEGALOMANIAC!!! Kind of just rolls of your tongue, doesn't.

roll.r191677.gif

MEGALOMANIAC!!! Kind of just rolls of your tongue, doesn't.
Lol so you're really trying to tell me that you have megalomaniacal tendencies and are afraid to admit it to everyone else? Alright, I see. It's okay. This is an anonymous board, so no worries about anyone finding out about your issues.

If you don't want to stay on topic and would rather talk about your insecurities regarding your personal issues with megalomania then that's fine. It's a free board after all, right?
smokin.r191677.gif

So....what delusions of grandeur do you struggle with?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT