ADVERTISEMENT

*****LSU vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

200.gif

The Final Four is once again Hawkeye territory.

Behind yet another dazzling, record-breaking performance from the incomparable Caitlin Clark, Iowa, the 1-seed in the Albany 2 bracket, dispatched LSU, the 3-seed in the bracket, 94-87. The win sends Iowa back to the Final Four for the second consecutive season and for the third time in program history.

The showstopper was -- who else? -- Clark, who followed up her 29-point, 15-assist, 6-rebound effort in Iowa's win over Colorado with 41 points, 12 assists, and 7 rebounds. Clark tied the NCAA Tournament single-game record for three-pointers with nine and her long-range shooting in the third quarter was crucial as Iowa built a lead it would not relinquish.

Quick recap:

Yeah, she definitely seems like the “look at me” type.

Glad Iowa won. Caitlin Clark is entertaining, but otherwise that shit is hard to watch. I know I’m an ass, but it is just so hard for me to sit through women’s basketball.

But I made it through. And Iowa won because of my support. Y’all are welcome. Nite.
You took the first step by admitting you were an asshole. Now continue to go to rehab and get better soon.

Reactions: DBQ Hawk
Was there tonight. Wow.
I've never been to home game but that might have been Carver East. What an electric atmosphere.
One of those games I'll say I was there years from now.

Watching CC for two plus years now and no matter how many herculean efforts she puts up it's still as impressive as that Michigan 46 point performance that got me hooked.

What an incredible team, pure class yet pure killers on the court. We were lucky to have them in our pocket of upstate NY for a few days.
No doubt this is now America's team.
A repeat of Saturday and tonight's efforts and I don't think they can be stopped.
Two more to go!

Wow, the live game thread here just has it all. Elation, desperation, at some point bagging on every one of our starters, lots of ref bitching (yes, it was bad). The very best part though might be a damn Monkey trying to give Caitlin F'ing Clark a lesson on shooting form.

Jack from Louisiana was mad this morning on ESPN's Unsportsmanlike.

Was there tonight. Wow.
I've never been to home game but that might have been Carver East. What an electric atmosphere.
One of those games I'll say I was there years from now.

Watching CC for two plus years now and no matter how many herculean efforts she puts up it's still as impressive as that Michigan 46 point performance that got me hooked.

What an incredible team, pure class yet pure killers on the court. We were lucky to have them in our pocket of upstate NY for a few days.
No doubt this is now America's team.
A repeat of Saturday and tonight's efforts and I don't think they can be stopped.
Two more to go!

i used to live up there and spent the night in Schenectady hospital with a broken collar bone. in 1988. back then we couldn't see much hawkeye stuff on tv. all big east stuff

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT