ADVERTISEMENT

**** OFFICIAL IOWA VS. GONZAGA GAME DAY THREAD ****

I guarantee this game comes down to the end.

Iowa scores in bunches. White will get going.

That said, I said to watch out for Karnoeski's passing. No one had faith in him. Said he's quietly out best player.

Iowa will start hitting shots yet better start playing defense.

Poor body language....projecting. Poor passing....no clear play in mind. Poor rebounding....no follow-ups. Poor leadership on the floor....no direction.

Originally posted by cg8284:
Originally posted by northside_hawk:
you know what the NCAA can go F themselves. Iowa playing like crap and Zaga shooting lights out but this is BS they have a home game.Â

Yeah it's the NCAAs fault
Posted from Rivals Mobile
hmm read the post again. Iowa playing like crap and zaga playing insane, why we are losing. IT IS BS REGARDLESS this is a Zaga home game.

you know what the NCAA can go F themselves. Iowa playing like crap and Zaga shooting lights out but this is BS they have a home game.
Grow up. We would be down like this at Carver.

Long way to go, gentlemen. They've been hot--just hang in there. Better to be 12 down at end of 1st quarter than end of third (or fourth!) quarter.

you know what the NCAA can go F themselves. Iowa playing like crap and Zaga shooting lights out but this is BS they have a home game. 

hmm read the post again. Iowa playing like crap and zaga playing insane, why we are losing. IT IS BS REGARDLESS this is a Zaga home game.

You do realize that's the benefit of being a top 2 seed right? This isn't a rare occurrence.

Nice late whistle there on that foul....

With that being said, this kind of reminds me of the Tennessee game last year where their bigs are huge and just use their weight and not get called for ANYTHING

Originally posted by ChiHawk1985:
Dont start already. Gonzaga is a good team. You all need to settle the eff down and just watch the game. Saying its over not even halfway through the first half is ridiculous. Holy hell
Agree. lets get into our game. They cant possibly stay this hot

you know what the NCAA can go F themselves. Iowa playing like crap and Zaga shooting lights out but this is BS they have a home game.ÂÂ

You do realize that's the benefit of being a top 2 seed right? This isn't a rare occurrence.
There are 128 teams in the tournament, someone is going to get a game close to home. Settle down.

Terrible game plan so far. You can't leave the backside wide open with Gonzaga players there and let them get layups all day. I'd rather have them making long 3 pointers then lose the game because they get 20 layups.

We like to hedge way out on those screens and Gonzaga has smartly looked to take advantage of that. Iowa is gonna need to adjust and either not overplay so much, or have someone ready to cover underneath until Woody or Gabe or whoever can recover, otherwise they'll continue to get beat inside on the roll.

P.S. baldwin, Karnowski is a good player, but he also picks up a lot of fouls because he throws his weight around. I'm sure you're fine with that, but just sayin. Take some charges on him and his aggressiveness goes away as he goes to the bench.

Originally posted by luvmyhawks:

Originally posted by ChiHawk1985:
Dont start already. Gonzaga is a good team. You all need to settle the eff down and just watch the game. Saying its over not even halfway through the first half is ridiculous. Holy hell
Agree. lets get into our game. They cant possibly stay this hot
The way our defense is looking, Gonzaga might stay hot. They are getting easy post looks. The 3ball shooting is unreal, that is true. Disappointing so far.

And Iowa should keep fouling the big goon. Use subs to foul him. I could shoot better FT's with my foot.

Few really has some nice offensive sets. They're just playing classic two man offensive sets, back door cuts, etc.

Going to be tough to win IA doesn't make some adjustments & if the Zags continue to hit from outside.

I question if some of you enjoy these games. Good grief. Gonzaga is really good and is hot right now. Just need to ride it out and play smart.

As I post white misses a layup and they hit a 3. Oh boy.....

83206ae67da70662c246b9cca0b92d2da77cae199a14e8d23e102739d5192b2e.jpg

Originally posted by jett06:

There is an 85% chance the Zags will cool off during the course of the game.
There is 80% chance we will be down by 20 points before it happens.

Lol apparently we're okay with giving Wiltjer wide open long range threes. Stupid. Dont even let them shoot. How about trying that instead?...............Jeezus

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT