ADVERTISEMENT

**** OFFICIAL IOWA VS. GONZAGA GAME DAY THREAD ****

Woodbury is more of a liability than an asset. His offense is already lacking and he can't defend bigger players.

From what I've seen Iowa is not outmatched, they are just being outplayed. Dumb turnovers bad bounces and gonzaga shooting. Plus we can't F'n rebound.

Last week's game plan was perfect. Not sure what this is. Oh well good season. Until next time boys.

Now's the time to make a move!

I like Clemmons & Gesell in together. Jok & Ogelsby are sleep walking out there

Lol balwdinzag, any comment about why Gonzaga's players always react so negatively to calls? Or why Sabonis shoved his own teammate out of frustration during the NDSU game?.....

White and Uhtoff have offensive mismatches nearly every time down the court and we have to start taking advantage of it.

Now's the time to make a move!

I like Clemmons & Gesell in together. Jok & Ogelsby are sleep walking out there

These guys are shooting out of their minds. If we just hang close they will fatigue and start missing.

Still alot of BB left. I don't think Gonzaga is going to continue this shooting in the 2nd half. We haven't heated up yet so 2md half could be alot different.

Originally posted by CP84 2.0:
Woodbury is more of a liability than an asset. His offense is already lacking and he can't defend bigger players.
Apparently you missed the entire season (and previous 2).

Originally posted by yerpHAWK:
From what I've seen Iowa is not outmatched, they are just being outplayed. Dumb turnovers bad bounces and gonzaga shooting. Plus we can't F'n rebound.
Agreed. They're not converting on shots and seem surprised when Gonzage hits a few.

They're a good shooting people and are hot tonight. Ran into a buzzsaw in this one. Only chance is to keep it in single digits and hope to steal it in the end.

Originally posted by disgrig:
And Iowa should keep fouling the big goon. Use subs to foul him. I could shoot better FT's with my foot.
hack a pol-lack. Yeah, might work. We are getting killed. Once in awhile you run into a buzz saw and we are getting sawed I 1/2. If we can close the half with 10 pt deficit, that will be miracle. We don't look very good. We look like Davidson.

White or Uhtoff have huge offensive mismatches nearly every time down the court and they need to recognize it and take advantage of it.

Jesus, small glimmer of hooe there, nope, back down 15 probably more just like that. Hard to stay positive right now, i just dont see any possible way we somehow pull off this miracle barring about 3 of their players going down with injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT