ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL IOWA vs. Illinois Game Thread*****

Illinois has the 10th ranked D in conference and gives up an avg. of 198 rush yards/game.

What in the hell is our problem..I don't know why the coaches can't figure it out.
It is befuddling. I'm guessing we don't have a suitable guard for that.

It wasn't that well done by Nate Stanley. He didn't get the first down. But yeah, take the points.

Illinois has the 10th ranked D in conference and gives up an avg. of 198 rush yards/game.

What in the hell is our problem..I don't know why the coaches can't figure it out.
It’s the zone blocking. Guards are lost. Have a o-line coach that’s never coached it and tries to teach a difficult scheme

True, but their stats are deceiving. Playing much better since giving up 600 yards to Nebby early in season.

Idk no one can stop the sneak
Don’t get me wrong it’s a pretty much a guaranteed first. This is one of those type of games where it finally gets stuffed and they drive 96 yards to take the lead.

5196507.jpg

When will people learn that the only reason people protest is because people will pay attention to their cause and satellite their cause out to the world

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT