ADVERTISEMENT

*********OFFICIAL IOWA VS KENT STATE GAME THREAD*********

Oh Slater Hall. Memories. i banged a hew hotties in Slater
i-dont-believe-you-ron-burgundy.gif

We are in for 11 minutes of the same defense we ended the first half of Iowa state with.

Wow. Iowa takes a delay of game penalty then runs a fake punt. On top of that, the two-yard out route on that fake would have made Greg Davis blush.

All against Kent State. Kent fugging State

LMAO. JFC, this is amateur hour.

My god so many idiots here. It was clearly a rugby style punt with the option to pass if it was open. Tory misread the **** out of it. That wasn’t Kirks call. You would be calling him a genius if it was open. It shouldn’t have been thrown, not a bad call.

• Haha
Reactions: Ignored
What…it looked like BF was upset with Petras and T. Goodson was as well when we didn’t go. And then we fake punt and throw wayyy short of the line and potentially get Laporta injured.

Brian has had so really bad calls today. Don't they tell the receivers to at least get past the line needed for a first down.. Can we throw more than 3 or 4 yard passes?

Help me understand how there can be a holding penalty on the return team when multiple Kent State defenders were untouched going to Jones and he was hit immediately. There clearly was NOT holding you stupid ****ing mother ****ers.

Someone was wide open coming back across the field, which is something they can look at on film, but we can't expect our world famous punter to have Tom Brady vision as well...........

Iowa out-thought themselves on that one. Just run that play without taking the penalty, or go for it.

Fwiw, that would've been a 54~ yd field goal for Shudak.

Reactions: desihawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT