ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Iowa vs. Purdue game thread *****

The mere fact that we were just at the edge of our seats for that 4th down is pathetic. Gotta love watching KF football

Any bets in Iowa not converting then allowing another long TD to cut lead to 7? Outcoached all the time. When will KF learn?! Oh yeah, NEVER.....

Sure, the philosophy of running out the clock from the midway point of the 3rd quarter didn't look all that good today, but who knows what next week will bring? Better stick with it.

Reactions: brewhawk23
We seriously have coaching issues. Bower has no business being on the field!!

We have had coaching issues for some time now. We accept mediocrity and allow KF to do whatever the hell he wants without having to answer. All these people with KF blinders on. The level of talent Iowa has as a whole is just unacceptable.....

Pick up first down on a QB sneak (so, all 11 guys would be right at the LOS, no receivers well down field), and then have to burn your final timeout to save a delay of game penalty on the following snap. The little things......

Reactions: jurness
LMAO @ this, this what our 3rd delay in the 4th where we are punting from inside the 40 and Purdue has come back?

I wish just once Ferentz would go for the knockout punch instead of playing not to lose and letting a team back into the game.

This is when I'd LOVE to see a 2nd string QB come in and change the dumbass play calls that GD sends in... just a garbage 2nd half

I get so sick of the talk about Iowa still having a chance of winning the west. We are NOT going to win the west, no way we run the table vs Michigan, Wisky, and Nebby. Along with road games vs Illinois and PSU.

LMAO @ this, this what our 3rd delay in the 4th where we are punting from inside the 40 and Purdue has come back?

I wish just once Ferentz would go for the knockout punch instead of playing not to lose and letting a team back into the game.

What do you mean? I thought this was the 'new Kirk?' Fact is KF will always play to not lose - never plays to win. See today. We could have throat stomped this team and we fricken let em do what they want in the 2nd half. Poorly coached team with incredible limited talent at any position besides D. King and maybe RB....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT