ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL IOWA vs. Wisconsin Game Thread*****

So sick of this idiot announcer talking about how our run game is gonna open the pass. That part of this game is over. We just need to flat out throw the ball DOWNFIELD!

Reactions: SoCal_hawkeye
Wow Brian finally hit f*ck it

images

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Not sure hy we don't do roll outs away from pressure more, and the faster pace, both seem to help Stanley. He seems at his worst standing back in the pocket.

Uneffingbelieveable. I have been calling for no huddle/uptempo offense all damn year. Every single time they run it, it’s a drive right down the field. I guarantee that if Iowa scores here they go right back to “slow it down” though

Reactions: Sett1997
Wow. Get behind and actually play to win. Kirk has absolutely no killer instinct.
Yeah, was wondering during a couple times in the first half, why they didn’t go no huddle, for a few plays, to up the tempo. Hate it when it works great, but the first time we try it is when we are trying to come back from 2-3 score deficit.

Reactions: unoHawkeye
Uneffingbelieveable. I have been calling for no huddle/uptempo offense all damn year. Every single time they run it, it’s a drive right down the field. I guarantee that if Iowa scores here they go right back to “slow it down” though

yup, just disgusting how the coaches don’t realize such an obvious thing

better go up tempo rest of the game

Reactions: unoHawkeye
Smith-Marsette seems frustrated. Can’t blame him, this can’t be fun for the players

So glad we waited to do this so we could be going into their student section. Here comes 3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT