ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Minnesota @ Iowa Game Thread: Keep Floyd Home*****

Ball was going to be behind LaPorta anyway.
Good learning experience for Alex.

I know it's not fair or a 1:1 comparison, but it is damn frustrating to watch how much more effective and dynamic Padilla seems to be after being forced to watch Petras against Wisconsin and Purdue. It feels like an entirely different offense. Make no mistake, they're not world-beaters with Padilla, but the offense doesn't feel so hopeless with Padilla on the field.

Points on the first offensive drive? Too sexy…

tenor.png

What could’ve been if that defensive holding/PI had been called on that deep ball. Still take some points on the first drive!

That was a play where Padilla should have just cut it down field for whatever yards he could get. There was room to run. Go with your instinct kid.

Padilla may or may not be a better thrower than Petras. But him at least looking downfield and talking shots while also also being able to roll out puts him way ahead of Petras. It is not justifiable to of kept him from not playing earlier. The only reason is smugness and stubbornness

Petras hurt my ass. Hes not starting because 1. Ferentz wants to save face 2. He wants to continue tell future recruits and parents that he is loyal to his quarterbacks (when healthy) and wouldn’t give away the starting job
Right, Petras, the team and trainers are all in on a qb fake injury. Come on...

Refresh my memory, is this the first score on an opening drive this year since Goodson broke off that long run vs. Indiana?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT