ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Northwestern @ Iowa game thread*****

Seems like a long second.

Thats-What-She-Said-Michael-Scott.jpg

Connor is horrible. Both ends of the floor. I’ve been watching college hoops for 30 yrs and I’ve never seen anyone who gets 25 plus minutes a game contribute less than him... Assist to turnovers, he’s a warrior, floor general, blah f’in blah. If his last name wasn’t McCaffery he’d be playing baseball at Mount Mercy. All you Fran sycophants can continue to enjoy nursing at the teat if you don’t see the obvious.
N3eOLWlnznRQUCh28HxAEVdIxyEbgk8U5uPyp3xVVuGJqod_8rVKZdorYGnZkCLljQ5oznJCO358N_T9zbZAvmkQRuiq4UtkGphtubMyttLYHDcTm_iDOnUdGMCDRho9rYwGr1AKIpqjDwF07_upZsaYVaUMCU7rEE0gX0mcnVSJtGqZqaORukWoVxP9jd5rSi2WECn-OLp-ZhpTq2ak9RwASmdufZVYjnvvL1268JdGYt1_DWeW_qyTrVuiIj0PzYz24ukqg4IiB7LliOwiLpShWPoEBPF6lXf8GVp6NOh9J4-s9z8616EryFBeHPHG8XmhIYtlBN-OE1EEo0rID-LMjPjXrIwgxZaS2LKQwCC2pGBh97wYX-TlKa5sRKX-xfSMmxh1qPeNMP6uMTvjp660ZBlNKv_tAzN47HDRq1cnBBGIGZKs4IOWoaVf2mVawClOB-7Hb_JI0KZ13i6jSUxkcr-x3VYmmCXJZUJiWg0nQLhrgJwNnjKa6m3TLIoayJLnztfOzLWN1cDaPYnaba8c9lT3-1dU25rPtBMxvEpgLEm2x8fL5m6WI6VcUrzk8GNe37iL1P05Q47KXrHEbBrRzs0lxFMkO6wmxxo9KWKXLD1yBsbqUBezxQVqweq0DgI541joXS0kG8Zrp1pJ-hM7YGmavOS2q2fNkBdCmSwHRixHyTQkwEuefZwJ=w540-h304-no

Connor is horrible. Both ends of the floor. I’ve been watching college hoops for 30 yrs and I’ve never seen anyone who gets 25 plus minutes a game contribute less than him... Assist to turnovers, he’s a warrior, floor general, blah f’in blah. If his last name wasn’t McCaffery he’d be playing baseball at Mount Mercy. All you Fran sycophants can continue to enjoy nursing at the teat if you don’t see the obvious.

Did you happen to coach HS ball in Illinois too?

weathered the storm.. huge four minutes here.. I feel a big JBO or Joe W 3 at some point

Joe T has to be hurt.
Badfish with a Bad take.

Our guards never block out and the reason we continuously give up long rebounds on opponent teams brick 3’s. Jbo and weezy literally stand still or run to basket. Fundamentals will be our downfall this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT