ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Northwestern @ Iowa game thread*****

Have a drink, JBo...

Great to see JBo finally have a hot hand. His best game by far. Looked like the old JB. Please give us more :). Keegan Murray had a superb all around game. He really understands the concept of team defense. He has great anticipation and makes very few errors. He needs more minutes going forward if Iowa is going to improve.

Reactions: szohn
If Fran can’t see how much more Murray brings than Nunge at this point I don’t know what to say. Murray can play either forward position plus shoot the 3, rebound and guard better than Nunge.

Reactions: szohn and Moral
If Fran can’t see how much more Murray brings than Nunge at this point I don’t know what to say. Murray can play either forward position plus shoot the 3, rebound and guard better than Nunge.

I think we saw this in both tonight's game and the second half of the Minnesota game. God I hope F McC is seeing the superior play from Keegan and the severe limitations of Jack's game.

NW is the real deal.. could easily see that team winning 9-10 league games.
Maybe. It has a bunch of guys who can go off on any particular night like Nance did tonight. But all of those guys are also capable of having really bad games like Buie and Beran did tonight. (Ironically, I was calling for Nance to get less PT a few weeks ago, much like Iowa fans were saying about Bohannon before tonight.). Overall, NU is much improved. But no single player is consistent night in and night out. It will be an up and down year.

I am totally picking nits and I am not complaining about the win at all.

I was just hoping to see some Ulis after Toussaint went down. I also hope Toussaint is better and ready to go soon.

I am totally picking nits and I am not complaining about the win at all.

I was just hoping to see some Ulis after Toussaint went down. I also hope Toussaint is better and ready to go soon.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think Fran needs to add another man into the rotation.

Reactions: SotaHawk87
Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think Fran needs to add another man into the rotation.
I think Hawkfan meant play Ulis a few minutes specifically tonight, with Toussaint evidently dealing with an injury, not in general. Bohannon didn’t appear to have any issues with the added minutes though haha

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT