ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Oaks and Derby Degens Thread ***

IMG-1658.jpg

@St. Louis Hawk
@Brian_Fantana

$8 Oaks/ Derby Double using the Where's my Ring today. 15/1 ML but I’d bet he’s gonna go off second or third favorite by the looks of it.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
I'll Venmo the cash, but I don't want to place the bet. Somebody bitched at me during one of the races last year.

20 to 1 horse to show is a good bet.

IMG-1667.jpg
Ok fellas…I went with a $5 trifecta singling the 17 over 4 others. Then I went with a 50 cent tri with a few on top and a bunch underneath. And a dollar exacta with the left over $4. We are out of the Oaks double which was the other $40.

@St. Louis Hawk
@Brian_Fantana
I copied the $5 trifecta and $1 exacta, then did a win/place/show on some horsies that Chris Fallica and some other guy were talking about.

I can’t wait to be filthy rich with you all!

Alright fellas, here is the OFFICIAL LIST that the 2024 Kentucky Derby winner will come from. Bet accordingly (all odds are off DK HR):

1 Dornoch 22/1
5 Catalytic 32/1
7 Honor Marie 13/1
10 T O Password 46/1
12 Track Phantom 41/1
14 Endlessly 46/1
15 Domestic Product 28/1
16 Grand Mo the First 45/1
21 Epic Ride 44/1

Apologies for anyone that didn't bet on one of these horses.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Alright fellas, here is the OFFICIAL LIST that the 2024 Kentucky Derby winner will come from. Bet accordingly (all odds are off DK HR):

1 Dornoch 22/1
5 Catalytic 32/1
7 Honor Marie 13/1
10 T O Password 46/1
12 Track Phantom 41/1
14 Endlessly 46/1
15 Domestic Product 28/1
21 Epic Ride 44/1

Btw, it's safe to point out that after one of these horses wins today, we won't be seeing a Triple Crown winner this year.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator

1 Dornoch 22/1
10 T O Password 46/1
12 Track Phantom 41/1
15 Domestic Product 28/1
21 Epic Ride 44/1

Updated list narrowed down to one of these 6 horses before post time.

I see. Saving the good stuff for yourself like all the pro touts.

I like it!
You know...my very first post said if it rained I would have to use him somewhere but the course was fast. I had $12 in the account and said "Who will I be pissed if wins that I don't have?" So, I threw it in there. Sorry I didn't use him in ours. I let your guys down. Fierceness sucked ass badly. No excuse from there.

You know...my very first post said if it rained I would have to use him somewhere but the course was fast. I had $12 in the account and said "Who will I be pissed if wins that I don't have?" So, I threw it in there. Sorry I didn't use him in ours. I let your guys down. Fierceness sucked ass badly. No excuse from there.

Totally busting balls. That horse has a ten cent head. Either amazing or out for a Sunday drive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT