ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official OTT Thread*****

cassioppi is not athletic enough for 97. the weight loss as not a good thing for him imo.
Sorry man, but I hate this take and viewpoint. All the heavyweights are just as athletic these days.

As long as his cut isn't unhealthy he's always better off trimming down then adding bad weight to go against guys that are truly bigger than him.

Sorry man, but I hate this take and viewpoint. All the heavyweights are just as athletic these days.

As long as his cut isn't unhealthy he's always better off trimming down then adding bad weight to go against guys that are truly bigger than him.
the results speak for themselves. he will never be as athletic as those guys. the only advantage he had was size.

He has a point...Cass wrestled HWY his whole career but moves down and now has to be able to move like a smaller guy. He was very athletic as a bigger guy when he was around 270. But, body locks are tough when you are the smaller dude which he was against Carroll. Just so tough to transition to leg attacks when that wasn't really your thing. Long term, health wise, I totally agree with you.

Add good weight. Bulk up and get stronger, not just get fat. The level of athleticism has clearly increased in the heavies in recent years, but it's still lower than the lower weights.

Add good weight. Bulk up and get stronger, not just get fat. The level of athleticism has clearly increased in the heavies in recent years, but it's still lower than the lower weights.
and he was still pretty lean and athletic when he was big. not much bad weight on him.

Reactions: el dub
the results speak for themselves. he will never be as athletic as those guys. the only advantage he had was size.
And he'll never be as athletic as the new breed of heavies, Cass unfortunately is in a limbo state.

Kerk, Parris, Steveson, Hendrickson, all those guys are naturally bigger and more athletic.

Gwiz is also probably more athletic at this point, but he's also naturally bigger. He's likely the last of the old breed of heavies and we'll see how he does against Kerk soon enough

So pick your poison.

And he'll never be as athletic as the new breed of heavies, Cass unfortunately is in a limbo state.

Kerk, Parris, Steveson, Hendrickson, all those guys are naturally bigger and more athletic.

Gwiz is also probably more athletic at this point, but he's also naturally bigger. He's likely the last of the old breed of heavies and we'll see how he does against Kerk soon enough

So pick your poison.
Dom Bradley apparently still around, too. LOL.

Gilman will win by tech here
Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT