ADVERTISEMENT

Official Portal Watch

The money would be better spent buying a guy like Gable for the RTC. Higuchi is interested in coaching, imagine hiring him to run the HWC. 500k can get us a lot in the RTC world.
Those are the exact 2 guys I want NLWC to pursue as well and I don’t think Cael’s visit to Bills’ training camp was a coincidence. Higuchi is likely gettable by someone since he’s trained here a lot. I wonder if Spencer bent his ear while in Paris

Far too much emotion is spent at worrying about things that may or may not happen. I would suggest for many to learn how to just be pissed off or filled with glee when you find out for sure. You'll be a much happier human for it.

I'm curious to the statement by someone that Iowa needs them vs Iowa State?

Without them both, I see Iowa winning that dual based on the rumors about ISU's potential redshirts/lineup.

And that's a completely objective POV.

Without them both, I see Iowa winning that dual based on the rumors about ISU's potential redshirts/lineup.

It’ll be an even dual though going by favorites
Cruz vs Diversent 0-3
Drake vs Redding 3-3
Block vs Frost 3-6
Parco vs Ech 6-6
Cobe vs Paniro 6-9
Cali vs Chittum 9-9
Gabe vs Gaitan 12-9
Nelson vs Boeckman 15-9
Glazier vs Carroll 15-12
Ben vs Basitda 15-15

Cruz vs Diversent 0-3
Drake vs Redding 3-3
Block vs Frost 3-6
Parco vs Ech 6-6
Cobe vs Paniro 6-9
Cali vs Chittum 9-9
Gabe vs Gaitan 12-9
Nelson vs Boeckman 15-9
Glazier vs Carroll 15-12
Ben vs Basitda 15-15
You must remember, it's in Carver. Drake could easily major. Caliendo is way too quick for ChittyBoy. Nelson can also bonus and Glazier in CHA is a win.
Not sure about ISU at 149/157 as it sounds like Swiddy could be in jail before then or not. So he could be 149.

Cruz vs Diversent 0-3
Drake vs Redding 3-3
Block vs Frost 3-6
Parco vs Ech 6-6
Cobe vs Paniro 6-9
Cali vs Chittum 9-9
Gabe vs Gaitan 12-9
Nelson vs Boeckman 15-9
Glazier vs Carroll 15-12
Ben vs Basitda 15-15
Drake gets bonus points along with Caliendo and Nelson.
Block isn't losing to Frost, Cobe isn't losing to Paniro and Ben isn't losing to Bastida.

You must remember, it's in Carver. Drake could easily major. Caliendo is way too quick for ChittyBoy. Nelson can also bonus and Glazier in CHA is a win.
Not sure about ISU at 149/157 as it sounds like Swiddy could be in jail before then or not. So he could be 149.
Jail?

I believe the statement was more to do with Tom wants them for Iowa State - not that they need them.

Reactions: MitchLL
This is wild.

But just so you're all clear - this is exactly the kind of stuff that happens to "insiders." Multi-hawk has been spot on, but now Teemer isn't even in IC? lololololol
I was told he's moving in on the 18th. Could very well be he went home to get his belongings. He's been bunking with Parco I believe.

The money would be better spent buying a guy like Gable for the RTC. Higuchi is interested in coaching, imagine hiring him to run the HWC. 500k can get us a lot in the RTC world.
tnt haven't hired a non-hawkeye in any capacity since...ever?

and now they're going to bring in the guy that just beat spencer to run the whole rtc?

seems likely...

tnt haven't hired a non-hawkeye in any capacity since...ever?

and now they're going to bring in the guy that just beat spencer to run the whole rtc?

seems likely...
Spencer wanted to train with Desanto after he beat him? I didn’t say it was going to happen, I just said they should.

It would be great for us. There is no reason that we should be blowing the kind of money we are blowing for mercenaries so we can better solidify 2nd place. Its embarrassing that we are chasing this guy that hard. The money would be better spent on blaze or bassett
If we can’t get guys in for the long haul, we need mercenaries to be competitive until we can get guys in for the long haul.

Those are the exact 2 guys I want NLWC to pursue as well and I don’t think Cael’s visit to Bills’ training camp was a coincidence. Higuchi is likely gettable by someone since he’s trained here a lot. I wonder if Spencer bent his ear while in Paris
I think Cael got Gable the chance with the Bills. If you believe Cael plays 3D chess, then whatever happens to Gable the next 9 months, his path ends up at NLWC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT