ADVERTISEMENT

Official Portal Watch

I said NLWC. Not PSU.
well yeah, but is Kerk not the plan for NLWC for the next quad at 125 kg?
nlwc has or just had multiple contenders at 74 kg and 86 kg...seems like cael is able to make it work

i also think there's just as good a chance that mcdermott's history as a wrestler lead him to give gable a chance as cael is doing it so that he eventually ends up at nlwc
I'm not so sure it worked as well as you think. DT is gone and Nolf is doing BJJ

wanna know what i think?

i think neither Iowa nor ASU have any idea what Jacori is going to do b/c i don't think Jacori knows.

that's my read of it all.
What happened to apartments and 1/2mil money bags courtesy of the thirsty Hawks? About face.......and March.

Edit: This was not his post I was referring to so now Im walking it back. Sorry @smalls103

Last edited:
"Dude stay releasing false information"

Would someone please translate this into English for me?
Minneow, you is full of sh*t

6bb413df-e0f2-42cf-8ff4-c1026fbabce8_text.gif

3 one-year rentals may give a “dependent on mercenaries to compete” vibe (perfected by Michigan), but so what? If NIL changed the game, playing the new rules makes sense. And if hired guns bring March trophies, no fan cares if points were homegrown or came off the waiver wire. One thing’s sure: With DT at OkSt, Bucks loaded, Hawks fuel-injected with incoming AA’s, and Lions stalking a 4-peat, this season will be one helluva wild ride!
Till then, enjoy the rest of summer! But first, celebrate Spencer’s well-earned Silver at his reception, and if it still brings him no joy, take it off his hands to display at the new facility. ;)

Pro teams do 1 year rentals all the time.

"Dude stay releasing false information"

Would someone please translate this into English for me?

I thought Teemer might be objecting to Mineo actually conveying something 100% truthful for once, so Jacori was suggesting Mineo stay in his lane and only Tweet stuff he completely makes up from whole cloth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT