ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Presidential debate 2024*****

tumblr_moxnwn0D9d1susybgo1_400.gifv

giphy.gif

1mihja.jpg

He should have been busted for the crap they pulled with housing, money laundering his inheritance to avoid taxes and his rape of a teen with Epstein but he's marginalized?!
I guess he figures being a convicted felon X34... and counting, and being hundreds of millions of $$ in debt from fines for that, his sexual abuse of women, and financially frauding the state of NY , and counting... makes him 'marginalized'. It actually makes him a con and a criminal in most people's eyes.

I guess he figures being a convicted felon X34... and counting, and being hundreds of millions of $$ in debt from fines for that, his sexual abuse of women, and financially frauding the state of NY , and counting... makes him 'marginalized'. It actually makes him a con and a criminal in most people's eyes.
Polls would be the most people and Trump is getting stronger. Where are the most people?

This sums up Trump very well. An unhinged howler monkey. So crazy there are humans considering him, let alone VOTING for him.

A conservative explained that the debate between Donald Trump and president Joe Biden would reveal how little the presumptive Republican nominee knew about policy or anything else.

The Bulwark's Charlie Sykes told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that it would present voters with an important contrast.

"Of course, this debate is pivotal," Sykes said. "It is incredibly important, but we live in an era of just constant amnesia. You do this every day, right? Sometimes at the end of the week, you look back and say, what actually happened this week? Something that happened two weeks ago feels like it happened in a different era – that's important. As for, you know, undecided voters, there was a survey in Wisconsin yesterday of registered voters that found the race tied 50/50, which is amazing. That means there's no undecided voters out there."

"You're going to have this post-debate spin that's going to be as significant as anything that happened," he added. "I'm fascinated about the discussion on expectations. Who is going to show up? What's going to happen? We don't know. We do know one thing: Donald Trump is going to be Donald Trump. Donald Trump is either going to be the unhinged howler monkey, or, and I've heard a lot of speculation about this, pundits saying maybe we'll get... the more disciplined and presidential Donald Trump. That Donald Trump doesn't exist. "

Trump needs chaos to shield his ignorance from the public.

Link

Going to be interesting. Again, Trump has done zero prep for this. None. Nada. Zip. And they actually did prep for debates in 2016 to 2020. The difference now is that IMHO he is incapable of being prepped for it because he has no handlers who can control him and he has not the mental discipline, desire, or focus at this point to sit down and hunker for a few days and prep. He is use to BSing his way through life but you can’t BS your way through 90 minute presidential debate. He is going to be a hot mess I think. I mean so bad, he may not even understand many of the questions let alone have cogent answers. Based on his recent rallies, we are going to have a lot of shark moments I predict, not even related to the questions.

But…because we have set this bar so low, if he comes out and does even slightly meh, it’s a win for him.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Going to be interesting. Again, Trump has done zero prep for this. None. Nada. Zip. And they actually did prep for debates in 2016 to 2020. The difference now is that IMHO he is incapable of being prepped for it because he has no handlers who can control him and he has not the mental discipline, desire, or focus at this point to sit down and hunker for a few days and prep. He is use to BSing his way through life but you can’t BS your way through 90 minute presidential debate. He is going to be a hot mess I think. I mean so bad, he may not even understand many of the questions let alone have cogent answers. Based on his recent rallies, we are going to have a lot of shark moments I predict, not even related to the questions.

But…because we have set this bar so low, if he comes out and does even slightly meh, it’s a win for him.
I think Trump will try to stay focused for the first 30 minutes or so but gradually go off the rails after that.

We'll see.

The best thing for Trump is that his mic will be cut when his time is up.

Let him speak.

Reactions: Ree4 and noleclone2
Polls would be the most people and Trump is getting stronger. Where are the most people?
Polls? Hillary says yep, believe those polls! I tend to judge the people by actually looking at elections and results. You know, where Hillary beat Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser by 3.5 million votes and Choir Boy Joe won by 8.5 million more votes. You know, who do most people want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT