ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Presidential debate 2024*****

We know Trump will be unhinged and that his supporters will claim Trump won the debate regardless of what actually happens.

The only real question is how lucid Joe Biden will seem. If Joe is able to be reasonably articulate and not have any WTF? moments, I think he will alleviate some doubts voters on the fence have about him, especially in comparison to the alternative.

I am completely willing to eat crow in this thread and admit that I was wrong about Trump chickening out. I never thought he would have been so stupid to actually do this thing. I guess my already low expectations for his intelligence were still too high.

I am completely willing to eat crow in this thread and admit that I was wrong about Trump chickening out. I never thought he would have been so stupid to actually do this thing. I guess my already low expectations for his intelligence were still too high.
I wouldn't be surprised if, at a rough stretch in the debate, he just walks off stage claiming it's unfair. It would be so alpha of him.

I've been debating rules for a drinking game with my buddies in preparation lol not sure what the key words should be.
Assuming that the "baseline" words will entail shots of beer, to make it interesting, I'd also suggest supplementing it by requiring shots of whiskey each time a participant's microphone is muted.

Reactions: ericram and Scruddy
Biden won. Trump won. Lots of gotcha moments. Blah blah f***ing blah.

Vote and shut the f*** up.

Politicians show up at my door. I tell them to go away.

Assuming that the "baseline" words will entail shots of beer, to make it interesting, I'd also suggest supplementing it by requiring shots of whiskey each time a participant's microphone is muted.
What are the best drinking words for each candidate? I think "felon" is an obvious one for Biden. Maybe "sleepy" from trump? "Illegal alien" is another one I expect to hear quite a bit.

What are the best drinking words for each candidate? I think "felon" is an obvious one for Biden. Maybe "sleepy" from trump? "Illegal alien" is another one I expect to hear quite a bit.
Honestly, I don't know. There's so many that it might be more appropriate - or at least safer - to make it into some variant of bingo rather than a 'drink as you go' format.

The thing is, Trump is so cliche that it's easy to come up with them - 'so unfair', etc.
Biden, on the other hand, sort of lurches between the banal ('cmon man') and the incomprehensible (Mxyzptlk)

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Going to be interesting. Again, Trump has done zero prep for this. None. Nada. Zip. And they actually did prep for debates in 2016 to 2020. The difference now is that IMHO he is incapable of being prepped for it because he has no handlers who can control him and he has not the mental discipline, desire, or focus at this point to sit down and hunker for a few days and prep. He is use to BSing his way through life but you can’t BS your way through 90 minute presidential debate. He is going to be a hot mess I think. I mean so bad, he may not even understand many of the questions let alone have cogent answers. Based on his recent rallies, we are going to have a lot of shark moments I predict, not even related to the questions.

But…because we have set this bar so low, if he comes out and does even slightly meh, it’s a win for him.
I think the same could be said for the current President. The way Republicans talk is he will fall asleep while standing up there. Biden can make it through a debate and the media will talk about how youthful and energetic he looked.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
I'll defer to Dr. @McLovin32 , but i'm guessing 20 mg's taken at about 5 p.m. should set you up for some good debate laughs.
Starts at 8 right?

I don't do drugs.

But.

If I did.

At about 6 I'd pop a solid eddy, enough to get the ball rolling. Hang out, drink a beer, around 7 I'd smoke a nice bowl, bring on the steam a little, wash it down with a 10er kite, have another beer, around 730 will be another eddy, right about the time that first one is hitting you full balls, then bowl, glass of whiskey. Debate.

Starts at 8 right?

I don't do drugs.

But.

If I did.

At about 6 I'd pop a solid eddy, enough to get the ball rolling. Hang out, drink a beer, around 7 I'd smoke a nice bowl, bring on the steam a little, wash it down with a 10er kite, have another beer, around 730 will be another eddy, right about the time that first one is hitting you full balls, then bowl, glass of whiskey. Debate.

That is professional planning. Are you an Events Coordinator?

That is professional planning. Are you an Events Coordinator?
super-troopers-480-x-258-gif-b9w1o4qft9pmxwkl.gif

Over-under 100 Chris posts that only contain other looneylib tweets or him telling a poster to kill themselves or delete their account….

Take your bets:

$10 to bet on lock box term being used
$25 if Tiffany is mentioned during the actual debate
$5 for any name drop of Stormy. Full name by a candidate, not by moderators.
$10 for over / under 50 China reference by Trump
$10 for over / under 50 " sleepy Joes".

Parlay: Trump drops an F bomb, Biden calls Hunter Beau, and Melania appears: 150 to 1.

Get your bets in early

I think Trump’s point is that many blacks have been marginalized over the years, so they can prolly relate to him for being “picked on” by the legal system.
Isn't this sort of the premise of the Black Lives Matter movement?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT