ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Presidential debate 2024*****

I’m stealing this from threads and paraphrasing but basically Biden has to be perfect and not misspeak or the media will be all over it. Trump could wave his mushroom cap around while running around on stage, and media would say “Meh, it was expected.”, and he wouldn’t lose a single vote from his base.

Will CNN post the entire debate on youtube (or their own site) for folks who don't watch it live? Or will people have to rely exclusively on memes, short clips, and partisan posts to figure out who won?

Will CNN post the entire debate on youtube (or their own site) for folks who don't watch it live? Or will people have to rely exclusively on memes, short clips, and partisan posts to figure out who won?

Wouldn't it be easier to just decide who you want to have won and block out the noise?

Wouldn’t it be great if the punched each other Rocky style. I hope they both get KO.
Does anyone have a spare 1966 T'bird they can part with?

charlize theron film GIF

I’m stealing this from threads and paraphrasing but basically Biden has to be perfect and not misspeak or the media will be all over it. Trump could wave his mushroom cap around while running around on stage, and media would say “Meh, it was expected.”, and he wouldn’t lose a single vote from his base.
538 ran a poll. Believe it or not but expectations for Trump are actually higher.

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
I think Trump will try to stay focused for the first 30 minutes or so but gradually go off the rails after that.

We'll see.

I fully expect Biden to be well rested and well prepared. They have prepared for the possible versions of Trump (disciplined, unhinged/rude, etc) that Biden will see.

I also expect Trump to behave like an ass, show that he didn't prepare and continue talking even when his mic is cut off.

Trump's behavior tonight likely will be a clear reminder to independents why they voted for Biden in 2020.

Tonight's debate will also be a reminder that we are stuck with 2 very poor choices.

Biden is going to win in November; there's no question about it. Trump is simply unfit for the job. Biden is the only other choice.

I fully expect Biden to be well rested and well prepared. They have prepared for the possible versions of Trump (disciplined, unhinged/rude, etc) that Biden will see.

I also expect Trump to behave like an ass, show that he didn't prepare and continue talking even when his mic is cut off.
The more I think about it, the mic getting cut off might actually help Trump. Mitigate his asshole factor a bit.

I'm sure the whole Chisholm clan is gathered around the tube and jizzing their pants when Biden stumbles through an incoherent sentence.

We know Trump will be unhinged and that his supporters will claim Trump won the debate regardless of what actually happens.

The only real question is how lucid Joe Biden will seem. If Joe is able to be reasonably articulate and not have any WTF? moments, I think he will alleviate some doubts voters on the fence have about him, especially in comparison to the alternative.
See! That’s the thing. Joe isn’t allowed a single old man moment or he isn’t fit. Freaking Trump can be insane and won’t cost him a thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT