ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Presidential debate 2024*****

That's kind of a dumb tweet. Everyone in their right mind knows there literally a ZERO percent chance Trump would ever drop out. It would be an absolute waste of time to write an op-ed asking Trump to bow out.

Probably a waste of time doing it for Joe too, but the Republican party has made it very clear they WANT Trump, the convicted felon, being their candidate.

That's kind of a dumb tweet. Everyone in their right mind knows there literally a ZERO percent chance Trump would ever drop out. It would be an absolute waste of time to write an op-ed asking Trump to bow out.

Probably a waste of time doing it for Joe too, but the Republican party has made it very clear they WANT Trump, the convicted felon, being their candidate.
Which still makes voting for Biden the easiest choice imaginable. Thanks for proving my point.

The fact he can be completely different less than 24 hours after last night is not a good thing. Was last night a fluke? Are there times when he's actually worse off than he showed last night?

I don't understand anyone celebrating what he's doing today. It doesn't prove anything as far as his mental wellness is concerned. I do understand bad debates happen, but calling last night bad is an understatement.

This is incredibly stupid. No offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT