ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Presidential debate 2024*****

If you understand that everything Trump is saying is a lie, you will understand why you’re overreacting. As long as Biden keeps calling out the lies he’s fine. Old, but fine. Much better than Orange Turd.
Disagree Tom. People will believe Orange because Biden is just sucking at communicating. So many times he could call Orange man out on his lies and he basically says thats a lie. How anout caloing out the rigged election bs when talking about J6

Glad I had an event tonight so am missing the shit show. I note that CNN.com says at this moment “one democratic source tells me it’s hard to see how Biden can be the party’s nominee for President. Another says he’s incoherent…” this was on their main page. Pretty telling.

C’mon Dems. Ditch him. Almost any moderate in the party would steamroll Trump.
Look at drudges front page right now.
Panic time….

Projection 101 like I've always said like MAGA is Taliban
Taliban is MAGA

Trump literally admitted to Biden he lies the entire time while he says Biden does. I've never seen such anger as well because you are a domestic terrorist, Trump

Reactions: Tom Paris
Did Trump fire Alex Acosta when the story about the Epstein sweetheart deal came out?

I can’t recall.

The white house couldn't have told cnn Biden is under the weather and the debate needs to be rescheduled? Poor guy can barely speak.

This election is over. Fk shit fk.
Well they didn’t know 45 minutes ago they were going to have to create a lie about his health

Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT