ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Presidential debate 2024*****

No way. Everyone can see how bad this has been. They might massage it and call it a draw but no one can say Biden won tonight.
This is like the debates 4 years ago, I don't see how you can call either one a "winner". It's just Biden is losing "worse" than Trump is. I'm still way way way more comfortable with Biden as President than the insane maniac he's running against.

So the general consensus is Biden has been awful. Now pay attention tomorrow morning about how well he did according to MSNBC and CNN...
He’s been fine after the first 10 minutes when y’all made up your minds. Trump is just being Trump which is a liar with no pushback from mods. Tapper and Bash suck. We need the guy who moderated Boebert’s debate. Just letting him stand there and lie.

Reactions: Mister Hawkeyes
Dems do need to dump Biden. He has lost too much. It's clear he won't be able to finish a second term.
I think you’re right, but it’s probably too late. This election is too important to fvck around with. Dems need to pull a rabbit out of the hat.

"Please tell us how you will address climate change?"

Na, I want to talk about suckers and losers and opinions about worst president. Moderators should ONLY allow them to answer THE question asked. Period. Anything else is muted.

Anytime Trump says Biden is this or that it's an admission of guilt and protection. The China BS just now as Trump was found to have accounts with China while he played President. 😆

Reactions: Tom Paris
This is like the debates 4 years ago, I don't see how you can call either one a "winner". It's just Biden is losing "worse" than Trump is. I'm still way way way more comfortable with Biden as President than the insane maniac he's running against.
Sure but once again, this election isn’t about voters like you and I. It’s about the couple million or so that may or may not vote or are undecided.

He’s been fine after the first 10 minutes when y’all made up your minds. Trump is just being Trump which is a liar with no pushback from mods. Tapper and Bash suck. We need the guy who moderated Boebert’s debate. Just letting him stand there and lie.
Joe Biden does sound a lot better. I'm not sure what was going on with him in the beginning. Idk if he thought this was going to be an easy layup or if he thrives off of Trump losing his shit. Whatever it was, he seems to be more on track now.

Trump is bad for business and a loser. He even talks like a loser.

I don't like either candidate but I'm voting for the guy who doesn't have 34 felonies and seems to treat women with respect.

Interesting.

Biden sounding stronger and Trump becoming more unhinged and incoherent.
Trump, "We're angrier as a country than any time in history".

true-pf-6fa716488ea41005e26103b9b53b9fd1cd14f4a0.jpg

Spell binding entertainment.
kicking myself for missing the first 25 mins. both dudes putting on a show. both are winners so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT