ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Presidential debate 2024*****

Michael Scott Reaction GIF

He is completely correct.

As much as last night was an indictment of the Democratic Party for misleading party members and the country about the mental acuity and health of the president, the media deserve far more derision and scorn.

I and others were repeatedly criticized by the media for questioning the competency of the president. Among other false accusations, I was accused of spreading misleading videos which clearly showed Biden’s deterioration.

Do you remember the heavily excerpted and edited @POTUS Biden @60Minutes interview where the interviewer covered for the president by saying he was ‘very tired?’

@60Minutes knew.

The @nytimes knew.

@CNN knew.

@MSNBC knew.

Left wing media have had total and complete access to the president, his staff, and his administration.

They all knew, but they told you otherwise. They outright lied to you.

When Robert Hur, the special counsel who deposed the president, said that the president was not fit to stand trial and therefore chose not to bring charges, the media described him as a tool of the Republican Party and character assassinated him.

When the @WSJ recently published a several-thousand-word, carefully researched, front page piece on the president’s mental and physical health, it was described by left wing media as outright propaganda.

Now consider who has been feeding you propaganda.

A favored technique of some of the most evil leaders in history was to mislead the people by constantly repeating the Big Lie.

The Big Lie is so audacious that people accept it as truth because it is repeated so often that how can it be that something so important and material could be an outright falsehood?

In this case the Big Lie was our president’s fitness for office, let alone a second term.

A media organization is not supposed to be a branch of the Democratic Party.

The media have a profound obligation to tell the truth to the American people, particularly about something as critical for the country as the president’s mental and physical health.

People very close to me, my closest family and friends, trusted the media on Biden until the @CNN commentators finally owned up to the truth about Biden last night.

For months I have been accused by many friends and family of being misled by an @X-based ‘right wing echo chamber.’

The sad reality is that one of our most important institutions, the so-called ‘Fourth Estate,’ fourth only after the clergy, the nobility, and the commoners, has destroyed any remaining credibility it has.

Consider how your perception of @POTUS Biden and @realDonaldTrump has been manipulated.

The media can no longer save itself.

A suggestion. Rely on empirical data as much as possible. Listen to what someone actually said, rather than a headline summary or article about what someone said.

Get your news from people who have a track record of telling the truth, people who do so at significant personal cost like whistleblowers.

I follow broad constituencies on @X on multiple issues. That has led me closer to the truth. Citizen journalism has been a much more accurate representation of reality.

Thank you @elonmusk for saving this platform. It gives us a fighting chance to save our democracy.

Apparently the Biden camp is saying he was sick. I hope that’s not what they’re telling themselves to justify saying in the race.
I don't believe at all that he is sick. I do believe he probably was over-prepared and over-worked this past week and was just shot. Also based off the middle part of the debate I think they gave him his juice too close to the debate which explains his slow start.

Apparently the Biden camp is saying he was sick. I hope that’s not what they’re telling themselves to justify saying in the race.

This doesn’t surprise me, at all. The outcry is going to be too loud and won’t stop. They’ll get the message eventually. Hopefully it’s in the next few days and not weeks or months from now.

This doesn’t surprise me, at all. The outcry is going to be too loud and won’t stop. They’ll get the message eventually. Hopefully it’s in the next few days and not weeks or months from now.
Dems have to move up their convention and nominate someone new next month. It'll be messy. It'll be embarrassing. But it's the only way. Horse trade the crap of that thing and put new people on the ticket.

Dems have to move up their convention and nominate someone new next month. It'll be messy. It'll be embarrassing. But it's the only way. Horse trade the crap of that thing and put new people on the ticket.
Just remove him by force. I'd still say a reality TV star winning an election is still more surprising than a party replacing their old and rapidly declining nominee.
Do the undecideds a favor and make their decision easier

Sorry if pepsi but it's too difficult to wade through chis freaking out
Biden could literally die on stage and that Chis Guy would rationalize why he'd still vote for him. He blasts the MAGAs but completely lacks self-awareness that he's the biggest Biden sycophant in America. Hell, the resident liberals on here are even like, "What the fvck did I just watch?" Chis is on a damn island.

Regardless of your party, you can’t seriously think that Biden won that debate? I surely hope this means the Dems realize they NEED to put someone else up

Nor can you seriously want him as a leader of anything more than a fantasy football league.
I would not let that guy run our league. We deal with dumb shit every year, zero percent chance he could see over shady trade practices.

I don't think it's embarrassing. Trump is the embarrassment, Biden is just sad (but not in a degrading manner...it's just life). The lesson here is Trump is terrible and if you can't get a candidate on that stage who can defeat him, it's time to regroup and go again. Anyone with half a brain should be able to counter his lies, stay on target (not get baited into childish banter) and get the best of him.

I'd LOVE to see a debate where the Democratic candidate doesn't sling a single glob of mud, but instead answers the question(s) with poise and confidence. Whoever posted the JFK/Nixon debate really found a gem...an insight into the past where people behaved like adults.

Trump is exactly who we thought he was. I’m still not voting for him.

Biden is exactly what I was suspecting he might be, which is a severely declining old man with cognitive issues. I’m not going to pile on Joe here. I just feel sorry for him. This is on the Democrat party, the leadership that surrounds Joe, his family and the media. They’ve known about this. They’ve tried to hide this. They challenged Trump to the debate and set the rules knowing full well the state of Biden. They prepped him for this. And now we all know.

I won’t vote for Trump, Biden, Newsome, Harris or Clinton. I’ll vote 3rd party if those are my choices.

I hope you have plenty of anxiety drugs on hand after tonight.
AS OPPOSED TO DA DRUGS HE USES WHEN HE'S SPREADING DA AIDS IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE HE CAN WASH DOWN ALL THAT SEMEN AND SOY WITH A FEW CANS OF REFRESHING ICE COLD SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW BAD SLOW JOE'S ECONOMY IS AND HOW HIGH THE PRICE HAS RISEN, WE'LL NEVER STOP CRUSHING SPRITE AND OWNING DA RADICAL MARXISTS LIKE DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA CHE GUEVARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY, THAT'S WHAT WE DO — DRINK SPRITE, MAKE BIG MONEY, AND SMACK AROUND DA FOOKIN BETA CUCK LIBTAHDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS OPPOSED TO DA DRUGS HE USES WHEN HE'S SPREADING DA AIDS IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE HE CAN WASH DOWN ALL THAT SEMEN AND SOY WITH A FEW CANS OF REFRESHING ICE COLD SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW BAD SLOW JOE'S ECONOMY IS AND HOW HIGH THE PRICE HAS RISEN, WE'LL NEVER STOP CRUSHING SPRITE AND OWNING DA RADICAL MARXISTS LIKE DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA CHE GUEVARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY, THAT'S WHAT WE DO — DRINK SPRITE, MAKE BIG MONEY, AND SMACK AROUND DA FOOKIN BETA CUCK LIBTAHDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

settle down mean girls GIF

I think that's why they scheduled this for June.

See if Joe is up to it and if not....have time to replace him.

Not sure that can happen without turning into a total shit show. Kamala ain't going away quietly and she ain't it.
Whitmer is the Democrats only chance. Trump would destroy Newsom and Harris worse than Biden at this point.

These posts never get old

So your recommendation is to not follow the democratic process and letting the people decide in the primary? Tell me again, how does that help support the claim that Trump is the grave threat to democracy?

Nobody "WANTS" to eliminate SS. One person is being realistic that the program isn't sustainable if we keep our spending levels at the current rate.
I honestly can't remember anytime Trump has even mentioned social security let alone get rid of it. In his first term Paul Ryan, SOH, talked about modifying it in some way, which went no where.

Biden last night talked about getting wealthy paying their fair share on SS topic. Well those two things have never been linked in the past. SS tax and income tax are not the same and since more SS comes in than goes out, it makes no sense.

Also, did hear Biden say that Iran launched an ICBM attack on Israel that we thwarted?

Reactions: hexumhawk
Here's the thing. Biden barely campaigns at all. He has the stain of inflation, the border, and being senile on him. He has one senior moment after another. Has to be lead away off stage. Has a vacant look in eyes. He can't even speak. And yet is still tied with Trump.

So you gotta ask yourself what would happen if Trump had to face a far younger man, who would campaign like hell, who doesn't have inflation and the border wrapped around his neck, and who is a hyper energized new candidate who could beat Trump both mentally and physically like he was facing a child?

Suddenly Trump becomes the doddering old fool.
Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Reactions: Huey Grey
Here's the thing. Biden barely campaigns at all. He has the stain of inflation, the border, and being senile on him. He has one senior moment after another. Has to be lead away off stage. Has a vacant look in eyes. He can't even speak. And yet is still tied with Trump.

So you gotta ask yourself what would happen if Trump had to face a far younger man, who would campaign like hell, who doesn't have inflation and the border wrapped around his neck, and who is a hyper energized new candidate who could beat Trump both mentally and physically like he was facing a child?

Suddenly Trump becomes the doddering old fool.

Word x 1,000

Biden wasn’t good but the guy people think won the debate lied his ass off all the way through it. Trump gets rewarded more for being a PoS than any politician I have ever seen. He won a debate by not telling the truth for 90 minutes. Sigh.
And Biden lost because he couldn’t muster a challenge to those lies. He needs to go…

Both on this thread and the msnbc post debate ( gold as promised) a pattern has emerged for the loons on the left.
They are all going thru the seven stages of death/grief quickly.
Acceptance that joe is a vegetable is coming…
It's like that scene in Harry Potter when the ministry can no longer deny voldemorts existence.

They are completely baffled that what we have been telling them regarding an elite class running the show has been true for the last 4 "books" and haven't even come to grasp with the realization they have been the assholes the whole time.

Much lol. That and it needs to dry up so I can go play golf.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT