ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Random Thoughts That Don’t Need Their Own Thread Thread****

Psst… All women are crazy. Every goddamned one of them.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: JustSayOV
Pre 2000 cars were such a breeze to work on compared to today's. I remember being able to buy a Chilton or Haynes manual and with a few hand tools and beers, be able to fix anything besides an engine or transmission. Nowadays you need a special code from overseas and remove half the car with specialty tools just to get to a headlight or brake rotor.
The problem is that you hand control to some bozo mechanic who will more than likely take advantage.

I bought an OBII code reader 7-8 years back and the enlightenment that comes with owning that thing is just amazing. Most of the time, the code will narrow it down to a couple of likely issues and you can do some internet sleuthing from there.

The big thing is that I never feel manipulated by idiot mechanics anymore. I have been set free!

Last edited:
Blind people that live by themselves (presumably with a service dog or whatever), how do they know when they are done wiping without being able to see the toilet paper?

Smell test? Change diet to have high probability of dropping "aces"?

parks-and-rec-andy-dwyer.gif

the other night some crystal lite went down the wrong tube and i got into a big coughing fit which resulted in a pretty bad headache. then the next day i got sick? i had the shivers? i had to put on a sweater and it was 100 degrees out?

I'm still sick. hackin. is it possible i have dried up crystal lite rotting in my lungs? is that something i should be worried about? or will my body push out the lite crystals through my skin?

p.s. the other night was sunday, july 23rd

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
the other night some crystal lite went down the wrong tube and i got into a big coughing fit which resulted in a pretty bad headache. then the next day i got sick? i had the shivers? i had to put on a sweater and it was 100 degrees out?

I'm still sick. hackin. is it possible i have dried up crystal lite rotting in my lungs? is that something i should be worried about? or will my body push out the lite crystals through my skin?

Sorry. Thoughts & prayers. RIP in peace. You caught the Crystal Light death.

You sure you weren't doing a stupid Tic Toc challenge?

More likely an aspiration pneumonitis, but it can turn into a pneumonia. If you're having fevers and still feel terrible I'd talk to your doctor.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
More likely an aspiration pneumonitis, but it can turn into a pneumonia. If you're having fevers and still feel terrible I'd talk to your doctor.
Chills were on Monday. Now i just still coughin. I figured it was something kid brought home from daycare. Could I really have rotting crystal light in me?

I walked past the TV last week as Mrs. Lucas watched one of her shows. The Profiler or something. Kyra Sedgwick stars as a psychologist detective with an inexplicably bad Southern accent. G.W. Bailey is a bit player in the series. I called out “Rizzo”, the character he played in MASH. She didn’t remember him.
I looked his bio up on Wikipedia to show her and discovered he went to high school in Beaumont, TX, and was classmates with Janis Joplin and legendary football coach Jimmy Johnson.
CSB.

In the PSAs asking you to give an old car to a charity why do they often say, “No title, no problem”? How can you receive and then dispose of a car without proof of ownership?

A local woman celebrated 40 years of training in the martial arts by smashing a bunch of boards in a park in Coralville.
Is it really that hard to break a board with your fist or feet? Isn’t this a giant waste of boards?

I can’t believe phone companies used to charge more for “long distance” calls; or when cell phones had “minute plans”

America Needs Lesbian Farmers printed on the t-shirt of a server at Shakespeare's tonight when we popped in for a post game meal.
She/They are right. That would really be helpful.

America Needs Lesbian Farmers printed on the t-shirt of a server at Shakespeare's tonight when we popped in for a post game meal.
She/They are right. That would really be helpful.
The foundation Shakespeare's is built upon was so level, the guys setting up the pool table said that didn't have to adjust the legs at all. Many drunks were saying it...

Reactions: lucas80
Ever met a good looking farm girl? I have not. According to Facebook, the Midwest is just teeming with blonde supermodels who thrive on driving big tractors and combines.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT