ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Regional Games Thread. #2 IOWA vs #3 N. Carolina at #14 Overall Seed Indiana St (Terre Haute) Regional (June 4, 11 am CT, ESPN+) *****

11-8 going into the Top of the 8th.

Iowa gets a solo HR to start the inning, but the remainder of the bottom of the order chases curveballs and strikes out swinging.

They got the top of the order due in the 8th so that will be their best chance to do damage, and not poop their pants enough, to get back in the game and potentially force a winner-take-all on Monday.

Playing an extra game has made a HUGE difference in Hellers decisions in pitchers. ISU is still throwing guys they trust while Heller is down to mid week pitchers.

Yea. Not rigged. Just a really bad call at home... Oh and the BS check swing that fortunately didn't impact the game.
I think the call sliding into home was bad. Still not a badly called game really. The Hawks are just tired man. It's been a long stretch for them.

You are a former Waterloo Police Officer too I think, if I remember correctly.
jailer then a police officer for Gilbertville 2 of my friend who were Waterloo Police officers who were murdered by T'Bone Taylor who were responded to a simple family disturbance. most of us felt like they were set.

also when they found in that cornfield a lot of people both media people and police were making bets as to whether he would walk out alive or be carried out on a stretcher. well he walked out.

Reactions: justinjdry
jailer then a police officer for Gilbertville 2 of my friend who were Waterloo Police officers who were murdered by T'Bone Taylor who were responded to a simple family disturbance. most of us felt like they were set.

also when they found in that cornfield a lot of people both media people and police were making bets as to whether he would walk out alive or be carried out on a stretcher. well he walked out.
I'm from that area. I remember that case well. Hoing and Rice if I remember right

another hit batter on the 8th and another one in the 9th.

somebody needs to look into this.

the IA Pitchers are not this bad.

now IA needs base runners.

Sorry to hear they were your friends. TBone finally died in prison a few years ago

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT